Hip Hop Biggie Getting Booed At The '97 Soul Train Awards

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To join the topic of the difference in R&B - the voices of singers were far superior to what we have now and the production was way better with less techno/house bullshyt and more Hiphop oriented.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
nikka I was living and was deep in the streets when this shyt was happening. Biggie started the on wax shyt and Pac and dpg let em know whats happening and thats what the west was good at, bodying you ny nikkas. Then Pac released Aeom and dismissed that nikka, then Puffy and Big released Who shot ya for publicity thinking Death Row was going to shrug it off but Pac releases Hit em Up and had nikkas from Cali to Ny to Alabama all the wa back to Cali throwing up the W :russ:

Bad Boy was beig extorted by Black Mafia and you wondering why Pac was attacking Puffy and Big :bryan:. Pac was fukking up their money and basically spitting on thir face while selling 5 milly in the process :russ:.... Tut, Haitian Jack, and Jimmy were all government informants snitching on nikkas across da 50 states and had deep connections in the streets so you think Pac was going to run up on them nikkas face to face :russ:.... You nikkas and that sick cell stories :bryan:

look at the troll y'all. how you a grown man "deep in the streets" using a bunch of smilies like a japanese school girl to dikk ride people who don't even know you exist?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
look at the troll y'all. how you a grown man "deep in the streets" using a bunch of smilies like a japanese school girl to dikk ride people who don't even know you exist?
I was deep in the street politics in the early 90's. I obviously passed that phase.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Bizzy was smashing that? :dahell:

why you sound surprised?

bizzy caught a lot of bodies.
Yo, u gon make me bump "everywhere i go" off Alpha & Omega:banderas:

:whew:
:whew:

i would vote for one these pics of him to be a smilie myself :popcorn:

bone22hc.jpg

061611-music-bizzy-bone.jpg

919f7d3d90b6bbcda920518d91d46b89.jpg

:deadrose:

@Brooklynzson
@bkdagawd

make it happen cap'n.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
how come nobody ever uploads the full shows?