Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Callin' my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was give you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the God
Wearing Jaz chains, no TEC's, no cash, no cars
youngjayLP.jpg
No jail bars, Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
tumblr_ny3b4eHnML1tg1hiho1_400.gif

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Ive always wondered how in the hell did Jay avoid doin any time from his hustlin days :dahell:

Most of Jay's crew got locked up or were killed. But Jay "mr lost 92 bricks" virtually never saw any time :dahell:

Biggs did a long stretch and Jay's closest dog Emory Jones did 12 years in the Feds. But Hov walked around the world free as a bird and had a successful career in the music industry :dahell:

Can anybody explain how Jay avoided the Feds :dahell:

@HARLEM AL @kingofnyc @ISO

bad boyz move in silence.... jay & his circle knew how to handle their business on da lo-lo

just look at his relationship with beyoncé - he was smashing the baddest woman in da whole entire world yet denying having any intimate relations with her for years

nikkaz in da game usually get caught by either fukking over one another or flossing - which takes me back to my original statement
BADBOYZ MOVE IN SILENCE

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Ive always wondered how in the hell did Jay avoid doin any time from his hustlin days :dahell:

Most of Jay's crew got locked up or were killed. But Jay "mr lost 92 bricks" virtually never saw any time :dahell:

Biggs did a long stretch and Jay's closest dog Emory Jones did 12 years in the Feds. But Hov walked around the world free as a bird and had a successful career in the music industry :dahell:

Can anybody explain how Jay avoided the Feds :dahell:

@HARLEM AL @kingofnyc @ISO
You gotta really hustle to get locked up....not just hold a bag every once in a while and simply know the nikkas who REALLY doin it:sas1:. No crime, no jail time :sas2:. Jay wasn't movin like that.....just knew those who were like "Klein in the green five".

Edub

Veteran
Daps
bad boyz move in silence.... jay & his circle knew how to handle their business on da lo-lo

just look at his relationship with beyoncé - he was smashing the baddest woman in da whole entire world yet denying having any intimate relations with her for years

nikkaz in da game usually get caught by either fukking over one another or flossing - which takes me back to my original statement
BADBOYZ MOVE IN SILENCE
Jay wasn't hustling like that.....small/minimum amounts at best.

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
Its not hard to be a major drug dealer & never get caught :comeon:

Most kingpins got caught up because the partner, underboss or the workers got caught & snitched

If you dont understand that then your not very smart or your just not a street dude or understand that side of the game

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
In '88 you was getting chased through your building
Callin' my crib and I ain't even give you my numbers
All I did was give you a style for you to run with
Smiling in my face, glad to break bread with the God
Wearing Jaz chains, no TEC's, no cash, no cars
youngjayLP.jpg
No jail bars, Jigga, no pies, no case
Just Hawaiian shirts, hanging with little Chase
tumblr_ny3b4eHnML1tg1hiho1_400.gif
:umad: them was jay chains

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
everybody don't go to jail, especially if you move around like you don't want to go to jail, and jay happened to have a circle of solid nikkas who didn't say anything, that's hard to come by in this current generation.
Hard to come by in any generation

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Bro, explain to me how is it possible for Jay to get zero time when him and Emory were both in the streets together doin the same thing :what:

That's like Supreme gettin knocked by not prince

Emory got like 15 years in 2000... by that time Jay was already on.....do the math.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Not true. But ok
He got locked up in Jan 2000 and sentenced to 16 years...Jay blew in 97....By 2000 he was on his 3rd album and already a household name.

Emory referring to Jay being big and not owing him anything was probably referring to him still hustling even though his mans was on. And he still didn't snitch on Jay...which is why Jay probably aided in getting him out early