• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This was a good battle

@bigrodthe1 This track was better than the last one. The Drums hit and the sub bass was nice as well. The hi-hat was kind of rigid mixed wise. I think some velocity ould give it a more natural feel. As it stands now it seems like each high hat note is hitting at the exact same volume creating that computerised feel. The brass in this is monstrous.

@Chubbs This sounds really clean. like in Metal Gear solid 2 sons of liberty video game when the guards can't find find snake or Raiden. "Nothing to Report."

My vote for this one is Chubbs

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
@bigrodthe1 Said he's saving his new material for the third showcase. I don''t know what to expect, but @Chubbs is rellishing in this second showcase which seems to be all but over! Will this second showcase end as is. or will there be a late comeback victory. Well I guess we will have to wait and find out

The Tunnel is speaking in loud volume this week!

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Been busy this week. Aren't you the trap GOD? Isn't this what you SUPPOSE to be doing? You've ALREADY been humbled. Easy star:ehh:
What do you have in store for this week though? I'm waiting on this unreleased material you mentioned last week in regaurds to round 3. You said this week was throwaway material so does that mean next week will be different!?

The Coli awaits!