Not open for further replies.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
How come you don't say your u's funny style? :dwillhuh:

:lolbron: Just playing, you know what I mean though, dudes from bmore got a crazy accent

You sound like yeeuuwww :jbhmm:

Anyway I lied both tracks. Bigrod sound oldschool with it, and has a nice energy. He reminds me of like a Too Short or a Pimp C in a way.

Chubbs very smooth with it, a little quieter but flows nice on the beat.

Im gonna take a few listens and vote before the deadline tomorrow.
Yeah I lived in the DC/Maryland uuuurea for a long time and the accents and slang took me a LONG time to get used too...lol
Funny you say I sound like Short because years ago when I was SERIOUSLY into the music I used to get told ALL the time I sounded like short. It would be so bad that when I would collaborate with other artists they would try to ask me could I pretty much imitate him so that folks thought it was him on the tracks! I was :gladbron: and :to: at the same time. When the comparison was made I used to get pissed and say Short never had bars like I do :martin: so I started spitting REAL fast to try to stop the comparison...it never worked :mjcry:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How come you don't say your u's funny style? :dwillhuh:

:lolbron: Just playing, you know what I mean though, dudes from bmore got a crazy accent

You sound like yeeuuwww :jbhmm:

Anyway I liked both tracks. Bigrod sound oldschool with it, and has a nice energy. He reminds me of like a Too Short or a Pimp C in a way.

Chubbs very smooth with it, a little quieter but flows nice on the beat.

Im gonna take a few listens and vote before the deadline tomorrow.
My Baltimore accent only comes out when I'm angry. :russ:

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Bar wise. think yall were about even.....I don't remember any line standing out over the other. It came down to how each delivered on track...and i preferred Chubbs onthisone. I think this battle will come down to just preference of flow and delivery because the bars are even.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
great tracks from both. I liked @Chubbs flow a little bit better but tough choice regardless. Was a close one like the battle between jayyoung and I forgot who he battled in round one. Think it was busy with the jayz voice. Good effort from both these guys.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
@bigrodthe1 was alright:ld:
But I don't like how you layered the vocals, it's too messy & hard to decipher at times...also sounded like you were trippin over your words a few times...

Gonna have to go with @Chubbs
that was a lot of lyrics...was going for the one take on each one :mjcry: I personally didn't want it to sound like a polished song. Wanted the agressive nature to shine. Guess that wasn't what the fans wanted in a freestyle tourney. But let me vent about one thing since it appears I won't be moving on anyway. Chubbs is the homie but no fukking WAY can anybody say that the damn lyrics are even :martin: I'll give them that the flow might be smoother but I gave him a almost 100 bars with a rhyme scheme. Any nikka who says that I don't have bars I would battle independent of this tourney. All the ol school posters know how I get down. Nothing wrong with Chubbs track but at one point he rhymed nikka about 8 bars straight. It's all good but no damn way was this battle based on bars. Stop it
chief-keef103.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.