Bill Clinton at Rally FAILS for Supporters to Clap using Melody to MJ's PYT (Video)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps

"He's got to hear y'all" Sweet Jesus, :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

PYT sung to "We Want Bill" Please someone make the clintons be denied access to the whitehouse. DO IT ASAP :merchant:

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Pisspoor campaign and you expect me to believe she can win in November :camby:

Its fukking sad, man. Her campaign is always complaining about the democrats, wait til the GOP loads up the missles to try to sink her. Everything that Bernie isn't saying, the GOP will say 100x an hour.

Bill Clinton isn't going to be able to step 10 feet near her. This IS WHAT WE WANT in the whitehouse? If Trump can't do the takedown, he needs to stop appearing ever again in public. ALl he has to do is get Lewinsky to appear on tv.........a few times.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Its fukking sad, man. Her campaign is always complaining about the democrats, wait til the GOP loads up the missles to try to sink her. Everything that Bernie isn't saying, the GOP will say 100x an hour.

Bill Clinton isn't going to be able to step 10 feet near her. This IS WHAT WE WANT in the whitehouse? If Trump can't do the takedown, he needs to stop appearing ever again in public. ALl he has to do is get Lewinsky to appear on tv.........a few times.
Agreed, I feel the only way the Democrats can win is if they nominate Bernie. They won't do that, so it's Dukakis all over again. Remember, he had a 17 point lead in the Summer over Bush 1. That DROPPED. Clinton is screwed come general. She's no Barack and MOST PEOPLE WON'T come out to vote for her.

Trump has this in the bag if he plays it smart.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. I heard that they wanna throw Biden in there. If sh-t pops off they plan to throw Biden in the mix. Meaning, they will use the delegates to nominate him. ONLY, if Clinton would be forced to drop out because the FBI Investigation.