Bill Cosby Daughters Speak Out: 'My Father Has Been Publicly Lynched In The Media' (Breakfast Club)

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bill Cosby had an ost album and was talking about going to different countries to find spanish fly drug :mjlol::demonic:
I'm amazed how people turn their brain off when it comes to legends. I appreciate all the people he put through school and adw/Cosby show but you can acknowledge the good and bad imo.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
nikkas live in an imaginary world where a people who enslaved, raped, castrated, and profited and built an entire country's wealth off their fear, and backs, are going to one day wake up and realize that what they did was wrong. America isn't changing so black people have to. Self accountability is the only answer and no one understands that. I do. Which is why I'm :whoa: on all that black community shyt as of now. Miss me with that. Ima make sure I get mine, my son gets his, and my wife gets hers. Anything else is :hubie:

"No one man can rise above the condition of his people. "
Elijah Muhammad

You're striving to be a "successful" 2nd or 3rd class citizen, a "well to do" freed slave.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
"No one man can rise above the condition of his people. "
Elijah Muhammad

You're striving to be a "successful" 2nd or 3rd class citizen, a "well to do" freed slave.
I'm enroute to making 105k this year between my job and online business. Save me the quotes from men who live better than 95% of the people they have supporting them.

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
Bill Cosby might be guilty but the story didn't come out until he wanted to start a black television network like telemundo through NBC then all these stories stopped the plans.