Bill Cosby is not Cliff Huxtable

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
William Bill Cosby is a human being...
He's a man with a dikk, he's a man with a sex drive...
To think that this man is incapable of committing a sex crime because he played a SINLESS and PERFECT father with the perfect family on TV for years is completely FOOLISH...

I'm really surprised in a lot of you guys...
It's as if you didn't have dads so you looked to a TV character as your father figure so you will vehemently deny all charges against your TV dad Cliff Huxtable...

I believe that he drugged and forced himself upon at least SOME of these women...

This is what I want you to think about...
We found out Tiger Woods had women all across the country...

Not a single woman accused Tiger Woods of any form of ABUSE...
Look at ALL THESE professional athletes flying out instagram girls and groupies on a weekly basis...
They are coming into contact with as many women as Cosby was during his prime but you don't hear 10 women coming out with the SAME EXACT story about any of them...

These women aren't even trying to SUE HIM...
They just are SPEAKING OUT!

At some point you guys have to be real with yourself and admit that Bill Cosby is not Cliff Huxtable...

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Hey, what's happening in Ferguson with that more important case of a 'Black' kid being murdered by a 'White' police officer?​
You talkin about the unarmed kid who got shot 6 times, cpl in the head with brain matter splattered across the side walk in broad daylight by a man sworn to protect and serve.

I wonder

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Tommy Knocks said:
You talkin about the unarmed kid who got shot 6 times, cpl in the head with brain matter splattered across the side walk in broad daylight by a man sworn to protect and serve.

I wonder

Yeah, that's the one. For some reason, some people think that reviving 20+ year-old ALLEGED sexual misconduct/rape cases that were dismissed/settled with no evidence other than hearsay are more important than a month's-old case of murder eye-witnessed by dozens of parties in public view.

I guess my priorities must not be in order.

:manny:

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men and their evil sex drives and demonic penises…
And don't get me started on those lying ass Nigerians...
Seriously, THE WORST OF THE WORST...
My spam e-mail folder is filled with fake Nigerian government officials who want to give me 30 million US Dollars and all they need is the processing fee of $300

Daps
Your priorities are completely off base.
of course you should expect a man accused without proof of 30 yr old crimes to be more important than young men being shot down all across the country.

You must think you in a land where known murderers with plenty of witnesses dont get paid leave.

You better get it together. :ufdup:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Defend an alleged rapist not because you actually think he's innocent, but because he's a human being, brehs.

Daps
And don't get me started on those lying ass Nigerians...
Seriously, THE WORST OF THE WORST...
My spam e-mail folder is filled with fake Nigerian government officials who want to give me 30 million US Dollars and all they need is the processing fee of $300

:mjlol: @ this breh not getting it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Defend an alleged rapist not because you actually think he's innocent, but because he's a human being, brehs.
Alleged. Meanwhile an actual child murder is roaming around on paid leave and raising thousands online.

Show me proof of Cosby raping I can show you proof Darren murdered an unarmed teenager. Black hands are lethal weapons apparently - black penis is too. You just gotta lie without proof to get people to go against us. That's alarming

Black - guilty til proven innocent

White- innocent til proven guilty

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alleged. Meanwhile an actual child murder is roaming around on paid leave and raising thousands online.

Show me proof of Cosby raping I can show you proof Darren murdered an unarmed teenager. Black hands are lethal weapons apparently - black penis is too. You just gotta lie without proof to get people to go against us. That's alarming

Black - guilty til proven innocent

White- innocent til proven guilty
That's why I said "alleged". My issue with OP is that his argument is stupid.