Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Next will be the book deals, then a tv drama, and then an account filled with Cosby's money........:sas2:

Ahhh only in Amerikkka huh? :troll:

Bill Cosby's accusers will appear in A & E TV special

More than a dozen of Bill Cosby's accusers will have their say in a TV special.

The A&E channel said Monday that "Cosby: The Women Speak" will detail the allegations made against the entertainer and damage to Cosby's career and image.

More than two dozen women have accused Cosby of sexually assaulting them, sometimes after they had been drugged. A defamation suit in Massachusetts and a civil sexual-assault case in California are pending. Several of the women appeared earlier this year on the cover of New York magazine.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus fukkin Christ...

Leave it alone. There's no concrete proof on Cosby, even if we all believe he did it.
There are no charges against him and there never will be.

How about getting Jared Fogle's stupid face on tv and interview his ass?

2 felons are outraged by Jared Fogle's 'ludicrous' plea deal

This guy pled guilty to having sex with FOURTEEN UNDERAGED GIRLS.
Fourteen, man.

And all he has to do is a max of 12 years (likely a lot less) and pay each girl 100k?

:what:

Inmate Scott Petrie wrote a letter to US District Court Judge Tanya Walton Pratt, who is sentencing Fogle on November 19, asking her to reject the plea deal.

"What a deal," Petrie wrote, according to a copy of the letter reviewed by Business Insider. "I would have jumped on that too because in about 10 years Mr. Fogle will come out of prison, be a multi-millionaire still and will still like little or young girls … I know, I'm a pedophile, and the only message his plea deal is sending is that if your [sic] rich enough you can play but it will cost you some money and some time."

Didn't some female teacher get 30 years for fukkin 3 students?
This Bert & Ernie lookin mufukka fukked 14 girls man.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Me: "Why are they not appearing in a court of law?"
Me: "Because they have absolutely no proof that anything illegal happened."
Me: "So they're doing a tv special to maybe force Cosby to pay them to shut the fukk up?
Me: "Now you get it!"
Me: :dwillhuh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Jesus fukkin Christ...

Leave it alone. There's no concrete proof on Cosby, even if we all believe he did it.

Fourteen, man.

And all he has to do is a max of 12 years (likely a lot less) and pay each girl 100k?

Inmate Scott Petrie wrote a letter to US District Court Judge Tanya Walton Pratt, who is sentencing Fogle on November 19, asking her to reject the plea deal.

"What a deal," Petrie wrote, according to a copy of the letter reviewed by Business Insider. "I would have jumped on that too because in about 10 years Mr. Fogle will come out of prison, be a multi-millionaire still and will still like little or young girls … I know, I'm a pedophile, and the only message his plea deal is sending is that if your [sic] rich enough you can play but it will cost you some money and some time."

14? :wtf:

This is looking more and more like Sandusky all over again.

I wouldn't be surprised if his organization had links to a pedophile ring like with Sandusky.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
As a black woman I'm staying out of this and since Cosby has had a long career of telling black men they ain't shyt perhaps yall should too.

:sas1:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Someone else made a post predicting all of this. Only in America. Milking "misfortunes" for all they're worth since 1776.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Jesus fukkin Christ...

Fourteen, man.

Only in Amerikkka breh

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Why do you hate black men:upsetfavre:

Really? I think black men need to appreciate the consequences of their actions. Shyt on the very people who you seek refuge with. Naw.

I'm waiting for Kevin Harts nikka wake up call. If he even fix his mouth to ask black women for shyt...