Bill Gates' Daughter is Expecting her First Child #BagSecured

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
the younger daughter is dating a black guy

Man he playing…. It should’ve read “19 year old pregnant gates daughter out with black boyfriend and mom”

Or even husband if he really knew what he was doing

EffYou

Daps
I'm a simp why? Cause I'm not celebrating having a baby with a rich woman like you feminine men?

Too much estrogen in this thread for me.
And you’re a sexist that think women deserve to be coddled and babied through life. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you’re a sexist that think women deserve to be coddled and babied through life. :pacspit:

Sexist? Why? Because I believe in traditional roles of masculinity and femininity. Men lead women follow. The man is the breadwinner. The woman is homemaker. The man makes money. The woman raises the children. Roles as nature intended.

EffYou

Daps
Sexist? Why? Because I believe in traditional roles of masculinity and femininity. Men lead women follow. The man is the breadwinner. The woman is homemaker. The man makes money. The woman raises the children. Roles as nature intended.
And you’re a caveman that doesn’t believe in evolution and us moving forward as a society :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you’re a caveman that doesn’t believe in evolution and us moving forward as a society :pacspit:

Actually I believe in evolution which is why I said these roles were as nature intended. Women get pregnant. Men don't. That simple biological reality is why men are looked at as the breadwinner. A man's role is to provide for his woman and offspring while she's carries the child and later nurtures it.

You thinking traditional gender roles are sexist is actually the non-evolutionary opinion. Not my views.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps