Bill Gates explains his relationship with Jeffrey PEDstein

Daps
0b8cb635635ad718f486c8d80e0932a3.gif

if I ever need some PR direction, or gotta issue a statement for sumn.. ima holla at you bruh

Isnt he getting divorced or something?

I bet it's related

Your statement is A1 though

cv6GPeRbvlS0Vp9zVSu954nhxtR.jpg

Yall clowning but I actually do this for a living :russ::mjlol:

And I'm serious too. That's the only thing he should have said. One good thing that came out of Trump being president is that it eradicated a lot of the "polite pr" stuff that has been in effect for generations.

You can tell folks to go to hell and they gotta deal with it now.

He straight up should have just said "billionaires operate in a tight circle and we all tend to know one another. We attend the same events, know the same ppl and of course you're going to see us together at some point in time."

There would have been a bunch of think-pieces about "billionaires are what's wrong with the world today" and "billionaires deal with other billionaires and that's the problem" but after a week, it would have all vanished just like all those think pieces they was writing about Bezos 2 weeks ago :mjlol:

And my answer would have been better than the answer he gave, which is making folks think he was complicit with a child molesting demon

:yeshrug:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Yet we're supposed to believe he's a generous, benevolent philanthropist who cares about our health. He goes on TV and gives health advice despite not being medically trained. Trust the vaccine guys! Bill Gates has your back!

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That nikka a straight pedo. You'd have to be a cac to not see that. I believe all that shyt about him to be real.