Bill Goldberg acting like a hoe again

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Goldberg is a guy who got everything in wrestling entirely too easy, much easier than Hogan and even easier than Warrior, and the result is one of the most sloppy, entitled c*nts in the business.

I'm glad Asuka broke his streak and the sooner we forget about Goldberg the better.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
TBH, I can see both sides, Bret for being angry and Goldberg for running out of ways to apologise

It's Bret tho, who in many ways is a mark but also made safety his #1 priority in the ring. Excellence of Execution wasn't a gimmick. Goldberg was the complete opposite of that, and WCW being a shytty company did nothing to address how unsafe Goldberg was.

There have been alot of unsafe wreatlers, look at Nia Jax 5 years ago compared to now. Big improvement, one that Goldberg refused to make.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
TBH, I can see both sides, Bret for being angry and Goldberg for running out of ways to apologise

I could see both sides if Bret hadn't written saying he's spoken to Goldberg, how he apologized and how great of a guy he is.

Bret's obviously found something the internet likes and since he can't do sharpshooters anymore it's how he gets pops when his nutsack's not resting on FTR's foreheads. I'd fukk him up legit if I was Goldberg no "jokingly and with a laugh" at the end