kauai

Rookie
Daps
no-nope.gif

Devin come get your pops

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You see Floyd didn’t deny what he said. Bill has plenty of pull on the west coast, do your homework.

Floyd owes half of Vegas money :mjlol:

Lmao. What pull does he have on the west coast ? What do you call pull ? Can Bill call a judge or a politician to get favors ? Or is it only just him in the streets doing dumb shyt cuz his son puts money in his pocket ?

I’m used to how Floyd talks bro. Floyd always ignores half of what you say lol. If you think Floyd owes half of Vegas money and he’s sitting on billions and buying million dollar cars, then you got it breh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That’s fair :ehh: But to Bill’s point Floyd’s son is running the street so he needs more help?
How tf Bill or anyone know what Floyd son doing?

And who cares, dude dad worth hundreds of millions. Let his family crash out like most rich kids doing. We talking about boxing and Bill talking like his son can’t crash out either. Happens to plenty boxers especially after tough losses.

Again, Bill needs to focus on his son and training him correctly, because the cats out the bag with that hook

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
He needs to stop worrying about Floyd and worry how he couldn’t train his son to duck one punch

The issue came from Bill thinking Floyd was gonna pass the torch to Haney. Like make a fight and give Haney the lights. Bill was confident Devin could beat Floyd because in sparring Haniley held his own.

What Bill fails to understand is those top fighters will never give you their all in sparring. Also Floyd is selfish and would not give Haney the torch unless he was directly benefiting from it.

Bill is so mad at Floyd that now Devin lost his stock plummets and he can’t get big money fights anytime soon.

He was calling Floyd bytch ass negga. 😂

When will people learn Floyd and other rich people only throw you a bone because they already scrape off the meat ?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The issue came from Bill thinking Floyd was gonna pass the torch to Haney. Like make a fight and give Haney the lights. Bill was confident Devin could beat Floyd because in sparring Haniley held his own.

What Bill fails to understand is those top fighters will never give you their all in sparring. Also Floyd is selfish and would not give Haney the torch unless he was directly benefiting from it.

Bill is so mad at Floyd that now Devin lost his stock plummets and he can’t get big money fights anytime soon.

He was calling Floyd bytch ass negga. 😂

When will people learn Floyd and other rich people only throw you a bone because they already scrape off the meat ?
Floyd already gave the torch to another black man… a couple in fact.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How tf Bill or anyone know what Floyd son doing?

And who cares, dude dad worth hundreds of millions. Let his family crash out like most rich kids doing. We talking about boxing and Bill talking like his son can’t crash out either. Happens to plenty boxers especially after tough losses.

Again, Bill needs to focus on his son and training him correctly, because the cats out the bag with that hook

He was getting caught with Garcia slow ass left hook. Dude was getting countered by Garcia. Bro I thought I was drunk lol.

Bill is just mad that Garcia also trained with Floyd. He felt betrayed. I feel for him but maybe he should have told his son to stay with Floyd Sr instead of making drama because he felt Floyd didn’t throw Haney a bone

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Floyd already gave the torch to another black man… a couple in fact.

And that’s his issue. He felt Floyd didn’t take care of Haney enough. That’s why he said he made sure Floyd son is okay why can’t Floyd do the same ?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You’re a well off negga. You know it’s true. When we get to a certain spot, we don’t lookout unless were Mutually benefiting.

I'm not rich. lol.

My wife and I do okay (thank God), but we do shyt all the time without benefitting us. I believe that if you are not selfish and put out good energy into the world, you get it back tenfold. It has 100% worked so far for us and we ensure we teach our boys the same. You don't always have to do something and expect something in return. Do it cause it's the right thing to do. You will get blessed down the line imo.

Rich people didn’t get rich by giving away money.

Very true for those uber rich and above folk.