Bill Maher Calls Himself A..........Libertarian????

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He said the same shyt years back.

He’s not for anyone. :mjpls:

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
A Libertarian? I thought he supported single payer healthcare?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is pretty old:

"I'm a libertarian. The line I've always used is, I would be a Republican if they would. Which means that I like the Barry Gold-water Republican Party, even the Reagan Republican Party. I want a mean old man to watch my money. I don't want a Republican to be funny. I don't want him to be charming. Because government is a sieve that takes as much money as it can and gives it away, usually needlessly.

I am for freedom, a waning cause in this country. The GOP — which used to be the party of freedom and getting government off our backs — is now quite the opposite. And it's because the Christian right is a parasite that has taken over the host Republican Party. Like any parasite, they're going to kill it. It's not their party. It's the party of Barry Goldwater, who was like, "If you're gay, so what? I don't want to know about it, I don't want to see it, I think it's kinda gross, but it's not my business." Which is a far cry from last year, when the legislature in Alabama outlawed the sale of vibrators."