Bill Maher casually says the "N word"

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
:heh:So posing with Oprah and her "grandmother" makes her Black how?

I guess Rachel Dolezal is Black by your standards too.

Paris says she's black.

Her black father told her she was black.

Her black extended family claims her as black.

3C780CC000000578-4152432-image-a-8_1485276721284.jpg

Tell me how this is the equivalent of Rachel Dolezal?

Who gets to determine whether Paris Jackson is black, and if she can say the n-word or not?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Paris says she's black.

Her black father told her she was black.

Her black extended family claims her as black.

3C780CC000000578-4152432-image-a-8_1485276721284.jpg

Tell me how this is the equivalent of Rachel Dolezal?

Who gets to determine whether Paris Jackson is black, and if she can say the n-word or not?

Um, who cares what the loony ass Jacksons think? Virtually ALL of them are c00ns. Hell, Janet Jackson told Bobby Brown that the Jacksons were not allowed to marry other Black people.

Genetically, she's not Black. That's not up for debate. She's just as White as her White ass mama.

If she's claiming she's Black with no Black ancestry, she's EXACTLY like Rachel Dolezal

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm taking notes of every Black celebrity giving him a pass. Two White Men talking about "House N!@@er/Field N!@@er" is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Why did his mind even go there? That says more about Bill than anything. Sh!t wasn't even funny at all. I don't care how many times Superhead topped him off. Plenty of racist white men raped Black Women during slavery. Bill is one of those typical white Liberals that think because they smoked weed or had sex with some black people that they understand our culture. Yes Bill has had black guest and yes he had talked about black issues before and I've agreed with him at times but that doesn't change what he did. This isn't the first time he's done it. Look at him telling Anne Marie Johnson that she wasn't even black to her face here:

9:08

Listen to him here say White People should be allowed to say it because of rap music. GTFOH. I don't care who he has on the show tonight. Black people can say whatever the hell we want because we paid to say N!gga in BLOOD period. I'm so glad to see the push back and to see people in the media defending him being exposed. "Oh it's just a joke". Let a black person joke about Gas Chambers and see what happens and the Holocaust did not happen on U.S. soil. Slavery did. Didn't Isiah Washington career suffer for calling his co-star "Fa@@ot". If people of Jewish faith stand up for their ancestors and Gay People fight for respect. Than we need to do the same. If this was a White person on Fox News all these Liberals would be calling for his head. If Black people aren't going to stand up for our ancestors to be respected then they died for nothing.

Also stop this, "Oh if we stop saying they will stop". LMAO, they been calling us N!@@er for centuries, every rap album could disappear tomorrow and they would still be using. Didn't a government worker in Flint Michigan just got caught saying "These N!@@ers don't pay their bills" Even though blacks were getting poisoned. And let's not forget KKKramer saying how "Back in the day we use to string you N!@@ers up and put a fork in your a$$" No White Person will EVER get a pass from me. Whenever I hear a White person say it around me they automatically become a suspect, I don't care if they grew up in the hood or not. I don't know their intentions. Ask yourself, why a White Person would want to say it so bad? Because Racism is passed down like a religion, they know the history and they want to still use it with no strings attached. This is why we have to keep pushing for Reparations, Slavery's history in this country is being watered down and whitewashed just like they did erasing our language, separating our families and changing our culture.

Last edited: