Bill Maher ethers fat people. James Corden responds. The internet mad.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I just dont get why things like alcoholism , drug addiction , or even paying for hoes is shamed but overeating is not. Anything that may impact you in a negavite way should be shamed.
Lol it’s wild looking back on it. As a kid you’re given all these lectures about not doing drugs while they’re getting you hooked on sugar and fast food.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
In reality "fat shaming" is mostly an internet term in regards to cyber bullies who sit behind computers, laptops or phones and harass (passing it off as "help") fat people for their own personal boast.

IRL most people don't try to mentally humiliate fat people into loosing weight (unlike online), they help them by teaching the importance of loosing weight for the betterment of their health along with participating in activities.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you get fat, stay fat and tell people "I know I'm Fat" with a straight face? Cordon just like many people make excuses not to change themselves for the better and bytch when someone is real with you.

I wonder do they bytch at they doctor saying "He/She fat shaming me" cause they tell you to lose some pounds for your health.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This fat cracker has got the most punchable face I've ever seen :dry:

I could break his jaw repeatedly and still be mad at his face :dry:
he also beat beyonce for an emmy for that tired ass Carpool Karaoke shyt he keeps doing

Beyonce headlined coachella. Arguably the best, most acclaimed Coachella poerformance OAT, and lost to a nikka singing in his car with a go-pro