Billboard.com Releases Article Entitled : "Can Drake Recover After His Battle With Kendrick Lamar?" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
barring up? lol WHAT
the consensus is that kendrick was winning by a large margin lmao, even before not like us.

Kendrick distanced himself from Drake in every fukking category.

Barring up with bars somebody else wrote :heh:

Long as Drake got the best writers and producers money can buy he'll still do numbers, but this definitely damaged his image as an individual and as a serious artist

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I feel like if Drake drops a new bop he’ll be back. His groupies are too persistent.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
A dude from “short gang” is beating drake ass. Wop wop wop wop wop:pachaha:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake will be fine in the long run. Unless any of these allegations with a sex ring and the pedo stuff come true.... Drake is a corporation who makes people A LOT of money.. Look at it like the government bailouts; they will find a way. This is even more testament to how dope Kendrick is and it was honestly astonishing.

The main thing I would look at is how Drake moves forward... does he continue his mafia cosplay, is he still going to act like a superthug. Between this and the shooting, I'm sure somebody is going to try to reason with him... but hey, ego has gotten the best of man.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Drake will be fine in the long run. Unless any of these allegations with a sex ring and the pedo stuff come true.... Drake is a corporation who makes people A LOT of money.. Look at it like the government bailouts; they will find a way. This is even more testament to how dope Kendrick is and it was honestly astonishing.

The main thing I would look at is how Drake moves forward... does he continue his mafia cosplay, is he still going to act like a superthug. Between this and the shooting, I'm sure somebody is going to try to reason with him... but hey, ego has gotten the best of man.
Drake is going to continue to be a studio mob boss. He has the money and the clout to get away with it.

Plus nikkas is getting shot at his mansion, he can’t back out now.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
drake will 100% be fine in the long run, but it will be interesting to see if the angles that kendrick took will lead to a small dent in drake's immediate standing. it will also be interesting to see if this trend of kendrick outperforming drake's diss tracks commercially will spill over into their future albums as well, especially if kendrick takes the GKMC or DAMN route with his next album.

swerve

All Star
Daps
There was no way for Drake to win, cause in the end he didn’t pen the diss tracks. The only option in this beef was for him to lose