Reppin
South Kakalaka
She hasn't been relevant in years :camby:
Those big ass titties are never going out of style

billie-eilish.gif

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Can you give examples of a time a woman's comment on your appearance hurt you?

I've been called skinny, short, ugly and a bag of things but It doesn't hit the same as commenting on a women's appearance.
:yeshrug:

Plus it's usually guys (my friends) commenting on my body, positive shyt; clowning each other if we don't hit the gym.
:lolbron:

But again if we're looking at the bigger picture, society says men aren't allowed to talk about feelings or have self body issues.

Plus in our society a women's worth is her looks. I'm not saying it's right but that's just what it is.
:manny:
I think this is essentially what she’s getting at.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
BIllie Eilish kinda pisses me off. She supposedly hated that guys were commenting on her looks, and then she goes and dyes her hair blond and takes some racy pictures dressed as Monroe or something. She wants to have it both ways. I'm sure her agent sold her on the idea or something, but still...

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
So she finna just go and lie :russ:

And some clowns here are going to believe it :russ: :dead:

Yeah, obviously women have it worse, but to act like men don't face body shaming is weird and "gaslighting". Everyday on social media there's women casually insulting men on their height, dikk size, and them being fat.

In real life there's plenty of women I know who casually make fun of men's bodies.

In school fat brehs got insulted and teased too. Sometimes women will go out of there way to insult you when getting rejected.

It's just that making fun of men doesn't really create any empathy and men in general don't usually bother trying to beg for sympathy because it's pointless.

And @Rhakim I know you wanna show support for women's issues but geez do it in moderation. You're really using male celebrities as proof of men not getting body shamed (when even they still get shamed too occasionally :dead:)