Supporter
Daps

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Exactly

dudes are mad weird about this Billie Elish stuff

she’s literally growing up from being underage and dudes are mad like “why you switching up” as if she supposed to have BEEN showing her tities at like 15 :picard:

whats wrong with some of y’all?
That shyt is weird lol

Who cares how this bytch dresses:laff:

But I think she dressed that way to avoid being sexualized because she was under 18....I feel like I read that somewhere. I'll try to find the article.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but they were more transparent about just doing different shyt. I think with her it’s because of the push of her being anti-everything.

I dont know why this has to be explained. People playing dumb in this thread.

There is a huge difference between switching costumes and going from counter-cultural to mimicking Beyoncé :comeon:

TheColi... where everything gotta be an argument because people purposefully ignore nuance and context

Daps
I dont know why this has to be explained. People playing dumb in this thread.

There is a huge difference between switching costumes and going from counter-cultural to mimicking Beyoncé :comeon:

TheColi... where everything gotta be an argument because people purposefully ignore nuance and context

naw this is the coli where everyone makes things more than what they are. An artist a blew up when she was 16 changed her style 3 years later, yea that’s never happened before
:unimpressed:

Daps
She looks old because of the hair....I think :yeshrug:.

Eyebrows suggest she's naturally a brunette. Needs to take out the dye and get a good stylist to work on it...get rid of that dry look. That would make a huge difference tbh.

Girls go through that phase when they need to either heaux out or pretend to heaux out. Feel like she's already done some wild shyt anyway :francis::yeshrug:

We will definitely be seeing more of those titties.

Needs to hit the gym to maximize her look...go the Madonna route. Squat rack and some protein shakes.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
naw this is the coli where everyone makes things more than what they are. An artist a blew up when she was 16 changed her style 3 years later, yea that’s never happened before
:unimpressed:

aight breh you got it.

Just completely ignore the part where she has constantly said that she dresses the way she does to avoid being sexually judged and to go against popular culture.

Yeah, cuz that has no bearing on anything that we're talking about

Ya'll just like arguing, i'm sure of it :unimpressed:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Artists revamp their image all the time for new "eras" and album rollouts.

Do you still dress the same as you did when you were 18?
You probably shouldn’t have asked that. You know a lot of these flabby nikkas on here still dressing like it’s the 90’s :unimpressed:
There was a thread on here from a few years ago about it where posters posted examples of how they dressed. I wish I could find it. shyt had me :russ:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
So is the issue that her image changed because she made a song/video similar to Beyonce as opposed to her usual style?