Billionaire dies leaves his fortune to his side piece not the wife or kids

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have 2 sons and leave your fortune to a woman you’re not related to brehs.

Give no fukks about your legacy and last name brehs.

Need an inheritance when you grew up with a billionaire father brehs.

Ls for all except the side chick.

dude was in his 80s....if his kids hadnt managed to be set by now they never were gonna do it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one day we’re gonna have an open/frank discussion about dudes who dedicate their entire lives to supporting wives who don’t love them and kids who don’t respect them :wow:

maybe she earned it but being the man's property and it was a business agreement

thats how these super rich old people think

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She actually works at the company so it’s not like he gave it to some random 20 something instathot.

As for his kids….. they need to build their own legacy. Bill Gates already said his kids ain’t getting much.

If you’re white in America with a billionaire father and you can’t make your own money, you are a waste of cac.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Damn that's an ice cold maneuver. Must have been some high quality poon and/or family beef was to much........

Clifford the Big Red Dog
really showed out...... he was out here in these streets wildin the whole time..... new book incoming. :wow:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
They should be worth an easy 10M+ if they were sons of billionaires...

had I had billions.. my will will specific to give my sons whatever they’re net worth are.. large lump sums of money can corrupt and lead an uneducated person to an early grave...

I would put time stamps on it for example 1M when my son is 18, 2.5M when he’s 25 and remaining 6.5M when he turns 30. Aswell as the same stipulation for his kids kids.. rest to siblings kids and kids kids.. rest to charity or non profit I founded... @ a cap of 100M

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Damn that's an ice cold maneuver. Must have been some high quality poon and/or family beef was to much........

Clifford the Big Red Dog
really showed out...... he waS out here in these streets wildin thE whole time..... new book incoming. :wow:

tenor.gif
And they getting movie money too now

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Willing to bet this isn't as straightforward as the headlines make it out to be. From the little I have read, she played a significant role in the company's growth.

If his kids have other interests, I can appreciate his move.

Just looking at things personally. If I owned a company with an ethos of helping out and developing talent in the black community, I would see the survival of the company as important. If I got the impression that my kid would see the company or pass on the community development aspect, I wouldn't leave it to them.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
So his one son is 25 and the other 30 both works for a living , from what I read normal jobs

I don’t know what’s the issue with his kids , but I would have at least left them the life insurance policy and my personal assets

while the side piece could keep the business if she actually was doing something for the company

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
after seeing succession i bet i can figure what happened
but man leaving Scholastic to a sidepiece :wow: