Billionaires are holding 8.5 Trillion dollars. The coli told me these businesses can't afford to pay employees a living wage.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
F6vb4iyXMAAe9hs

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I already made these arguments to other posters. Read the thread. Don't be scared to read, I believe in you

Horrible tactic. Using the "I haven't heard your arguments" angle when you came in this thread late as hell uninformed. You tried :deadrose:

No you didn't, breh, this is your entire contribution to this thread:

Nowhere in the entire thread do you make the slightest attempt to prove that "Unskilled labor has never been able to pay for their own living space in history, and never will." You don't give us a single historical or economic or philosophical source anywhere that demonstrates that, despite your claims to read all those subjects widely.

Your only arguments in the thread are that:

1) people who earn minimum wage don't deserve to be able to support themselves
2) minimum wage will kill employers.

And you haven't even tried to demonstrate either with actual evidence. I would say that competition with huge corporations is killing small businesses, not wages, because the real minimum wage used to be higher 50 years ago and small businesses were doing MUCH better then than they are now.