billionaires row.... manhattan ny... if you broke don't come here...LOL:sadcam::beli:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s crazy the amount of money being parked by Chinese investors. These are literally their equivalent to Rockefellers and Vanderbilt’s - dudes who got in ground floor on the wave of manufacturing that got outsourced to them in the 80’s-00’s, it’s crazy how many of them are caking like this to drop $500k-$20M cash on real estate just to sit on it. I’m wondering if this is most of their cash on hand or if their money is just that long that that’s just one of their many investments? Maybe it’s overinflated because I live in a region where there is so much foreign investment, but I don’t know how there’s that many millionaires parking money in US real estate from there...some of this has to be the more “typical” well off family parking most their savings/net worth outside the reach of the government.

I’m about to go google this, what the typical Chinese foreign investor job/income profile looks like. :jbhmm:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I’m about to go google this, what the typical Chinese foreign investor job/income profile looks like. :jbhmm:
found my answer, was right about a lot of them being manufacturing m(b)illionaires

Liu is a typical example of China's high net worth individuals - people with a net wealth of over $1 million - investing overseas.

In 2017, there were 1.97 million high net worth individuals on the Chinese mainland. Their combined investment assets totaled 65 trillion yuan ($9.5 trillion), according to a report released by Minsheng Wealth, the National Institution for Finance and Development and Bon Corp at the end of last year.

A report released by Credit-Ease Wealth Management and Beijing-based market researcher HCR in April showed that up to 74.2 percent of the mainland's high net worth individuals are considering investing or have already invested overseas, among which 24.8 percent have already completed the process.

Among them, 21.8 percent are involved in the manufacturing industry, while 19.3 percent work in the financial sector. Others work in trade, the internet, real estate, architecture, healthcare as well as the media.

Most have higher education backgrounds, with 82.7 per-cent of them having a bachelor's degree or above.

When conducting overseas investment, most of them buy financial products or real estate, and many choose to study, live or emigrate overseas.

reasons for investing overseas, the top three answers are children's education, risk dispersion via portfolio diversification, and wealth preservation and preservatoin

The United States ranks No 1 among their desired immigration destinations, representing nearly half of the interviewees' choices, the report showed. Australia and Canada ranked No 2 and No 3, respectively, followed by Singapore and New Zealand.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Um nah, celebs, especially those who aint even in the 8 figure and up bracket, try spending like the truly wealthy. These are people with hundreds of millions to billions of generational wealth, hedge fund, private equity guys who make hundreds of millions to over a damn billion per year. Like legit liquid hundred millionaires/billionaires, not just net worth/paper billionaires. Run of the mill celebs - athletes, artists, actors, etc - are living nice no doubt (well the ones who are legitimately caking - mariah carey, madonna, jay z, lebron, george clooney, etc), but they're not in the sphere of the folks who are truly at the top of the food chain.
Well, I can't put an exact figure on that dude, but pretty sure he's making 7 figures. Low key. If not, upper-6 figures.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already made up my mind if ever live in NYC it'll be The Ville or The East. I can afford that.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It’s crazy the amount of money being parked by Chinese investors. These are literally their equivalent to Rockefellers and Vanderbilt’s - dudes who got in ground floor on the wave of manufacturing that got outsourced to them in the 80’s-00’s, it’s crazy how many of them are caking like this to drop $500k-$20M cash on real estate just to sit on it. I’m wondering if this is most of their cash on hand or if their money is just that long that that’s just one of their many investments? Maybe it’s overinflated because I live in a region where there is so much foreign investment, but I don’t know how there’s that many millionaires parking money in US real estate from there...some of this has to be the more “typical” well off family parking most their savings/net worth outside the reach of the government.

Chinese people are also buying houses (to actually live in with their families) for 1 million+ dollars in formerly affordable neighborhoods like Bensonhurst and Sunset Park.

That's changing the city way more than the absentee investors IMO

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I already made up my mind if ever live in NYC it'll be The Ville or The East. I can afford that.

Are you planning on renting or buying? There are way nicer neighborhoods you can live in than Brownsville or East New York for the same amount rent

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you planning on renting or buying? There are way nicer neighborhoods you can live in than Brownsville or East New York for the same amount rent

I know, just joking. My Sis lives on 8th st in Park Slope. She pays almost the same for what i pay in DC.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Powerball tonight I might check the vid later

I need a billionaire row vid on Cali if I’m rich I’m living with nice weather so I can workout everyday no :flabby: