Billionaires trying to increase illegal immigration and gut unions at the same time

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
This is why I give cacs the side eye when they talk that immigration shyt. The REAL folks in power are in favor of illegals because of they're cheap labor willing to work in unsafe and deplorable working conditions. Just look at all the illegals working at the chicken processing plants owned by the Koch family.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
This is why I give cacs the side eye when they talk that immigration shyt.
…..

The REAL folks in power are in favor of illegals because of they're cheap labor willing to work in unsafe and deplorable working conditions. Just look at all the illegals working at the chicken processing plants owned by the Koch family.
This makes zero sense.

Regular every day white people have been trying to warn you dip shyts for going on 3 decades now what the Jews in the US Government were doing.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This has been happening since the 1970s. Reagan even naturalized millions of illegal immigrants. Poor White people are so dumb that they actually believed Republicans nonsense about illegals only being brought into America to do the jobs that Black people wouldn't do.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
…..

This makes zero sense.

Regular every day white people have been trying to warn you dip shyts for going on 3 decades now what the Jews in the US Government were doing.
Oh, shut up with the Jewish conspiracy nonsense. I don't know how you can be Black and believe in the great replacement theory bullshyt.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
been saying this shyt for decades

Republicans will openly say they are against immigration : but secretly want immigration
Democrats will openly say they‘re for immigration : but secretly don’t want immigration