#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Waiting for ya response like :shaq:

My response is already written.:demonic:

Just gotta record it. Don't rush it though. :whoa:

Enjoy this moment of peace and tranquility because the fukkery that I'm going to unleash upon you will be truly devastating. :banderas:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My response is already written.:demonic:

Just gotta record it. Don't rush it though. :whoa:

Enjoy this moment of peace and tranquility because the fukkery that I'm going to unleash upon you will be truly devastating. :banderas:
Alrdy writing my response to ya response breh :mjpls:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@blackslash came through with the second funniest diss of the first round. That five part stretch of you aint never been in p*ssy LMAO. Classic shyt. Dude had the energy and aggression in it, but is it just me or did dude start dissing other people too mid diss?? Lol fukkery I love it.

did this dude @Billy Costigan say don't ever diss a fakkit? Is @Billy Costigan gay? I still love you if so bro. This battle is fukkery overload though. Said he wanted him to get cancer, then recover and get everything he wanted, and then lose it all and get cancer again? Pretty harsh breh. In between that and this dude dropping random shyt eating grins into the cam every few bars I don't know who to vote for. Honestly.

Ima give it to @backslash he had more flow switches and was more hype.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@blackslash came through with the second funniest diss of the first round. That five part stretch of you aint never been in p*ssy LMAO. Classic shyt. Dude had the energy and aggression in it, but is it just me or did dude start dissing other people too mid diss?? Lol fukkery I love it.

did this dude @Billy Costigan say don't ever diss a fakkit? Is @Billy Costigan gay? I still love you if so bro. This battle is fukkery overload though. Said he wanted him to get cancer, then recover and get everything he wanted, and then lose it all and get cancer again? Pretty harsh breh. In between that and this dude dropping random shyt eating grins into the cam every few bars I don't know who to vote for. Honestly.

Ima give it to @backslash he had more flow switches and was more hype.

Ya jus calling out @LauderdaleBoss

All for the fukkery :blessed:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:jbhmm:
I wanted to vote for Billy's opponent cuz we were beefin on the Coli recently...

So I come into the thread and I'm like alright let's see what @backslash is about

And right away I was like :gladbron: does he have Jamaican blood? Was ready to cast my vote and everything

Then I listened to his submission :what:

You really votin for a homophobe who rhymes boi with boi 20 times in a row?? That's some p*ssy shyt, and I honestly can't believe you come up in my battle to diss me while you're submittin :trash:
:wtf:

You little bytch, my joke freestyle was way more entertaining than you going on for 4 minutes about how you think Billy is gay.

I woulda voted for you just cuz I thought maybe you had Jamaican blood but your shyt sounded so weak I couldn't do it

So then I was like :ld: hmmm, ok let me check out Billy's submission, maybe I'll actually vote for him instead

And all I got to say is fukk! Billy you coulda had this if you spit over a beat. Any beat. Why did you go acapella?????:bryan:
I kept thinking about freeway asking for a beat vs cassidy and decided against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.