Billy Garland, Tupac’s biological Father, Speaks

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Well Pac exposed again this time by his own father. face it stans, you nikkas spend all this time hating Biggie, but now you see what we were saying. Pac was a actor, to bad he acted like a clown getting himself killed after that fat idiot Suge bailed him out. Big got killed because a fraud like Pac accused him of setting him up, now we see who was the fake nikka was all along. :pacspit:

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
the more I read about it.....the angrier I get about the senseless murder of christopher Wallace. A positive person with no hatred towards pac whatsoever at the time...

Pac had it coming being on a rampage like that.

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Well Pac exposed again this time by his own father. face it stans, you nikkas spend all this time hating Biggie, but now you see what we were saying. Pac was a actor, to bad he acted like a clown getting himself killed after that fat idiot Suge bailed him out. Big got killed because a fraud like Pac accused him of setting him up, now we see who was the fake nikka was all along. :pacspit:
tha man with the master plan, u think we should recognize :dj2:

the more I read about it.....the angrier I get about the senseless murder of christopher Wallace. A positive person with no hatred towards pac whatsoever at the time...

Pac had it coming being on a rampage like that.

christopher wallace a postive person ? He was a kid from teh suburbs that was an urban enthusiast/street fetish dude. That made his mom look bad with the way he talked on record about being broke when his mom worked a hard job being a teachers assistant. She gave b everyhing he needed in his life and he dissed her in his music and talked about kids getting molested,not cool.

This the same man that got jeru jumped in a record studio, and beat women

innoccent far from it :shaq2:

only reason pac dissed biggie was because homie was food on the streets. pac still my mans tho

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
tha man with the master plan, u think we should recognize :dj2:

christopher wallace a postive person ? He was a kid from teh suburbs that was an urban enthusiast/street fetish dude. That made his mom look bad with the way he talked on record about being broke when his mom worked a hard job being a teachers assistant. She gave b everyhing he needed in his life and he dissed her in his music and talked about kids getting molested,not cool.

This the same man that got jeru jumped in a record studio, and beat women

innoccent far from it :shaq2:

only reason pac dissed biggie was because homie was food on the streets. pac still my mans tho

you really think his one room shack line made him a fukked up personality....
Biggie was only 25 years old and made mistakes...he left the world with 2 kids....he wished death upon nobody.....

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
you really think his one room shack line made him a fukked up personality....
Biggie was only 25 years old and made mistakes...he left the world with 2 kids....he wished death upon nobody.....

birds will fall, it ain't just that line bruh. i ain't hating on the man but we cant' act like homie wasn't innocent. Pac was only 25 years old and made mistakes........ was supporting his greedy fam (talking aunt glo and them, some death row executives outed them for their ways last year) and put people through school. Pac wasn't that bad of a dude neither was bigs but

We gonna act like biggie was a church mouse now fam?

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read this. Let it sink in. Read it again. Think of the shyt he did in those few months. Have your mind blown.

mind_blown.gif

A lot of people don't realise this ..

By the way,always wondered where that gif is from? :shaq:

Watchman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read this. Let it sink in. Read it again. Think of the shyt he did in those few months. Have your mind blown.

mind_blown.gif

:wow: ...Consider mine blown. Never realized this. And I was down since Same Song into 2Pacalypse.. :salute: