@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:mjlol::pachaha:@Billy Ocean ducking & dodging the FADE

AFJeVk9.gif

Props to @Breh13

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
This fakkit done crept up to the address I gave him at some random time and day. Smh.

Answer your pm.
nikka u come to my block anytime i’ll have somebody get up with you right away or stop what i’m doing and bring my ass home for having the audacity to pull up

bring ya ass home

i’ll pay ya uber right now

i’ll pay ya uber there and back

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikka u come to my block anytime i’ll have somebody get up with you right away or stop what i’m doing and bring my ass home for having the audacity to pull up

bring ya ass home

i’ll pay ya uber right now

i’ll pay ya uber there and back

Making money. You on my time, nikka.

Daps
Is it really THAT serious to leave the comfort of your home to meet up with violence on your mind?

Why do you niccas take this shyt so seriously, y’all don’t have a girl you can fukk or errands to run?

Nah let this happen. I bet you 60% of posts don't get made when folks know they can get touched for what they say online.

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
You on MY time. You come to my block on a random time and expect me to just stop what the fukk I'm doing. You know EXACTLY what you was doing.
nikka come home you told me to pull up so i’m here. i just said i got ya uber ima slice that face up so u keep that mouth shut

Status
Not open for further replies.