@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
OPs white supremacist, cac adjacent ass got the ban.

:blessed:

Dude calls African people straight up savages without pause, talks up this romantic kinship between black Americans and cac southerners, said the only successful slave uprising was "not impressive," refers to people he doesn't like on this board as "NR"s privately, basically posts exactly like a st0rmfr0nt white supremacist except with "FBA" and "muh people" sprinkled around. I never seen a more flagrant fukking Uncle Tom on this bard in my life. The bigoted shyt that comes out his mouth would get you banned off a WHITE webstie.

But the chatty patty pro-Trump c00n defense force came through in a full court press and deflected to ban bets and "fukkery," and people fell for it. Letting an out and about white supremacist account just ride and deflect to someone else cus the c00n makes you feel good to be "black American."

His thread, where he so courageously speaks of black Americans closeness to white people rather than those no-good Africans is still up. Still just casually active. Like its no big deal, and apparently we do feel closer and more accepted by whites. Still got the same "FBA" c00ns defending him and his dusty, embarrassing, white power threads. For a sight that loves to witch hunt c00ns and agents it's amazing how yall get when one is clearly in your face telling you Africans are literally savages and we have a greater loving connection with white people. And these are the people that will get the loudest calling you a white worshipping "liberal c00n" if you dare plan to *gasp* vote and if you don't agree with white supremacist right wing cac babble and agendas. Pure projection. These c00ns don't just feel closer to white people they fight for white people to decide our laws and government. These are some serious c00ns.

The next time I dare see these niccas accusing Africans of wanting some closeness to white people rather than other black people I'm bumping up that thread. Next time yall wanna start a stupid diaspora war over some random tweet from some random ass Nigerian girl saying black Americans feel closer to whites than black people, I'll be sure to bump the thread of coli niccas rallying around and defending just that.

Like I said the disgusting trash this nicca feels proud and totally comfortable saying about Africans and black people would get you banned in seconds on a WHITE website. But here it gets you a whole "FBA" clique coming to your rescue with praise. This place has become a damn joke. This ain't no pro-black space of real black political discourse just a bunch of bored black 4 Trump Uncle Toms who clearly wish they were white role-playing as militant voices. Thecoli jumped the shark praising this fukking weirdo.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
OPs white supremacist, cac adjacent ass got the ban.

:blessed:

Dude calls African people straight up savages without pause, talks up this romantic kinship between black Americans and cac southerners, said the only successful slave uprising was "not impressive," refers to people he doesn't like on this board as "NR"s privately, basically posts exactly like a st0rmfr0nt white supremacist except with "FBA" and "muh people" sprinkled around. I never seen a more flagrant fukking Uncle Tom on this bard in my life. The bigoted shyt that comes out his mouth would get you banned off a WHITE webstie.

But the chatty patty pro-Trump c00n defense force came through in a full court press and deflected to ban bets and "fukkery," and people fell for it. Letting an out and about white supremacist account just ride and deflect to someone else cus the c00n makes you feel good to be "black American."

His thread, where he so courageously speaks of black Americans closeness to white people rather than those no-good Africans is still up. Still just casually active. Like its no big deal, and apparently we do feel closer and more accepted by whites. Still got the same "FBA" c00ns defending him and his dusty, embarrassing, white power threads. For a sight that loves to witch hunt c00ns and agents it's amazing how yall get when one is clearly in your face telling you Africans are literally savages and we have a greater loving connection with white people. And these are the people that will get the loudest calling you a white worshipping "liberal c00n" if you dare plan to *gasp* vote and if you don't agree with white supremacist right wing cac babble and agendas. Pure projection. These c00ns don't just feel closer to white people they fight for white people to decide our laws and government. These are some serious c00ns.

The next time I dare see these niccas accusing Africans of wanting some closeness to white people rather than other black people I'm bumping up that thread. Next time yall wanna start a stupid diaspora war over some random tweet from some random ass Nigerian girl saying black Americans feel closer to whites than black people, I'll be sure to bump the thread of coli niccas rallying around and defending just that.

Like I said the disgusting trash this nicca feels proud and totally comfortable saying about Africans and black people would get you banned in seconds on a WHITE website. But here it gets you a whole "FBA" clique coming to your rescue with praise. This place has become a damn joke. This ain't no pro-black space of real black political discourse just a bunch of bored black 4 Trump Uncle Toms who clearly wish they were white role-playing as militant voices. Thecoli jumped the shark praising this fukking weirdo.
man shut yo fakkit ass up

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My bad, but we are hunting down all 28 of @Billy Ocean aliases. This type of thing is nasty work and at time will catch up innocent brehs. Please accept my apologies.

But as for you @Billy Ocean you need to sack up and practice what you preach. Stop hiding in your neighbor's crib and give that man the fair one. You offered. Challenge accepted bytch nikka.:birdman:
@LeaveMyHairLineAlone is Bily’s alt OR personal dikkrider. Literally every thread Billy is getting roasted in this fakkit appears like a genie out the bottle coming to his aid. LEGIT every thread. Peep his posting patterns

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Seems like every time somebody expose one of "them" they end up getting bushed or eventually banned.

...:snoop:

Yeah man. Gotta protect our white supremacist "FBA" accounts from these liberals! How will we get on without his insightful dissertations about "our peoples" kinship to white southerners and NFL football?

Banning OP? :what:

fukk type time this site on

The right time. The whole reason this "beef" began is because OP was DMing @Billy Ocean repeatedly calling him "NR." And this is when he's taking a break from calling Africans savages who have never accomplished anything.

This is the trash yall wanna spend your weekend rallying around like a hero who's making thecoli a better place. I dont care how much the coo makes you feel proud to be "black American". The disgusting shyt that nutjob posts is beyond the pale of productive discourse. Get him and his white power, aspiring redneck babble the fukk up outta here.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man. Gotta protect our white supremacist "FBA" accounts from these liberals! How will we get on without his insightful dissertations about "our peoples" kinship to white southerners and NFL football?

The right time. The whole reason this "beef" began is because OP was DMing @Billy Ocean repeatedly calling him "NR." And this is when he's taking a break from calling Africans savages who have never accomplished anything.

This is the trash yall wanna spend your weekend rallying around like a hero who's making thecoli a better place. I dont care how much the coo makes you feel proud to be "black American". The disgusting shyt that nutjob posts is beyond the pale of productive discourse. Get him and his white power, aspiring redneck babble the fukk up outta here.
Putting Black Americans in quotation marks huh?:mjpls:

Ya’ll cant even hide your jealousy or disdain against black americans :dead: crazy we have anti-black Americans xenophobes on this site running lose

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
@LeaveMyHairLineAlone is Bily’s alt OR personal dikkrider. Literally every thread Billy is getting roasted in this fakkit appears like a genie out the bottle coming to his aid. LEGIT every thread. Peep his posting patterns
mods could confirm by checking the IP addresses and comparing them

cant imagine hoecean is clever enough to change them

:yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.