@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So @Silly Ho’cean had an alt, the alt got exposed and was banned, but HE didn’t get banned for HAVING the alt in the first place? These mods boyyy, whew 😅 :dead:
You can basically do anything on here as long as you pledge allegiance to the Democrat party.
:mjlol:
Place is worse than a cult with it's hive mind thinking.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
agree with everything you said except the bolded.

@Billy Ocean (B1tch Ocean) didn't really wanna meet up with anyone. Yesterday proved that. He just wanted to talk the tough talk, and in between that tell bullshyt stories about "running with straight goons" and getting shot up and stabbed and living a street life and having naive ass nikkas believe him.

But when that real live funk showed up at his nasty ass tenement stoop yesterday we all saw what time it was.

a-man-peeking-outdoors-through-the-blinds-of-a-darkened-room.jpg

Bet that nikka never thought such a day would come lol
:russ:, friends

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
So let me get this straight, there are grown men on standby to be summoned to get into an altercation started by someone else on the internet :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff::laff::laff::laff:
It's crazy to me too bruh , being on demand like that is crazy :pachaha: call them crashouts tho bro, nikkas with no real business about em. Or dreams of

@billy HOecean yo name to be played with now :yeshrug: . Done seen you talking so much head on here, and threatening posters and sending out your lil addy

But look at ya tho, all them wolf tickets just for it to be alt accounts and yo card pulled like that?! Sheesh! Had that man OUTSIDE YO DOORS and you in that bytch the whole while typing away :laff:

FREE THE BRO TIL THE WORLD BLOW:damn: @LastSecondRanger @Mods

Little scary ass called the police on that man and then got his account banned, gahdamn @Billy Ocean yousa hoe fr

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Yall have to remember that @SupaDupaCool comes from a broken family where he did not recieve any love. Nobody hugged him, nobody said "I love you" pause, :dame: , nobody cooked for him.

From his own words, he was abandoned because he grew up to be a nobody, he does not have a successful career and is not a rhodes scholar :to:

Awww poor Bunchy Carter, @UpNext and the c00n defense squad BIG mad they lost another one of their c00n butt buddies.

:to:

nikkas obsessively going in on people's personal lives to defend the honor of this member of their lil "FBA" posse right here folks:pachaha: :

I think as low of Europeans as I do of Africans, if not lower. Both are two groups of savages in my eyes, historically anyway. I like not identifying with either as they both have very violent historied littered with human rights violations. The story of the Black American is one of revolution and the fight for human rights.

Black Americans are by definition mixed race. There are few if any, 100% African Black Americans so I don't know why that makes you mad.

What has Africa done that I should be proud of?

Africans and Europeans to me are two sides of the same coin and both had and continue to have a role in the oppression of my people. If that makes you angry. I'm sorry.

Why wouldn't be closer culturally to White Americans? We've only been in the same country for centuries. Have families who were in wars together (albeit treated differently) I'm sorry I'm closer culturally to some White Southerners than I am to some brother in Kenya :russ:

I feel people would only do this with Black Americans by the way.

No one would bat an eye if a Black Dominican, Jamaican, Belizean, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Costo Rican, etc, shared more in common with their countryman regardless of race than they do with someone deep in Africa

Yes, me and Chad in Apartment 3C both have an affinity for Football Sunday, Soul Food/Southern Food, Seafood Boils and Boxing, Baseball and old school American muscle cars.

I'm sorry that I share more in common with him than Gasimba the Hutu brotha from Rwanda.

But that is true for everyone. We all share more in common with our countryman than other people. It only offends yall when it comes to us though.

Africans are savages who haven oppressed him. But he feels close to Chad in Apartment 3C because they both like NFL Football.

What a pathetic straight Uncle Ruckus Tom if I ever seen one.

THIS is who Im suppose to be standing up for

Naw, cac...you wasn't using it in that context:

Screenshot-20240502-111110-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111117-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111053-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240502-111117-Brave.jpg

Screenshot-20240501-134732-Brave.jpg

This deranged c00ns justification for this is that "NR" is new millennial language for "no response." AS HE REPEATEDLY RESPONDS TO HIM.

:pachaha:

This was one dumb c00n yall fighting for.

These mods so unfair. :mjcry:

You suppose to win a bet and fight to the death in order to get white supremacist c00ns outta here :mjcry:

SupaDupaCool just hates back Americans. what a Dem shill :mjcry:
Why they ain't ban Billy Ocean too?:mjcry:

Uncle Toms unite. This ain't right. Time for a meeting :mjcry:

fukk that "im proud to be an Amuricun" "Africans are unaccomplished savages" aspiring redneck weirdo. The fact he aint been banned ages ago with his white supremacist postings is the real issue.

Ima just have a good time now watching you "thank God massa took me out the jungle" hashtag nikkas spend the weekend seething for your fallen house negro. Dont worry. Hes probably wit his homie, brother Chad talking about African savages and their cultural ties with one another. bytch nikka. Stay very mad. 🤣

BTW I guarantee I make your life look like a joke, bum. There's a reason why I dont need to seek pretend big brothers like Tariq Nasheed, join up internet hashtag cliques, live my life fearing immigrants, mythologize my family, or celebrate my friendship with Chad in apt 3C like you c00ns in order to feel significant and important in this world. Ask your lil hashtag clique, punk ass. Your "movement" is an embarrasment yall are useless to black people and black causes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.