@Billy Ocean My Black Ass On Ya DoorStep Come Outside? (Fade Ducked, Respin Ducked, Billy Ocean = Uncouth Savage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Sir I do not know what you were thinking.

And the very fact you have no self reflection to see how bad you looked

Speaks volumes

I will not push the subject, just know you looked real bad.
Lol. After you get banned you come in here trying to talk to me about a convo That was had over a week ago… but when you weren’t banned you didn’t bring this issue up at all. Lol

Stop using that girls story as a form of get back because your feelings are hurt.

You didn’t care about that issue before your ban. Now you come in here advocating out of nowhere… and you don’t even have the context correct.

:mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The only way I’ll believe that @Uncouth Savage and @Billy Ocean arent the same person is if one one of the mods confirm it and/or I see them both in here at the same time.

The fact that one is here but the other one isn’t is rather suspicious :jbhmm:

Even @BrothaZay got caught slacking in forgetting to log into one of his alt accounts.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lol. After you get banned you come in here trying to talk to me about a convo That was had over a week ago… but when you weren’t banned you didn’t bring this issue up at all. Lol

Stop using that girls story as a form of get back because your feelings are hurt.

You didn’t care about that issue before your ban. Now you come in here advocating out of nowhere… and you don’t even have the context correct.

:mjlol:

Because I hardly go in threads sir.
In spite of the lies told on me.
If 20 threads are made for the day.
I only enter one or two.

So I read it and wondered what was wrong with you, yet cause I respect you as a decent person, I let it go.

Then seen you acting insane like the rest of these guys here.

Have you no understanding of the slightest bit of profiling or psycholgy?

You been here with billy for YEARSSSSS, how can you not have an idea of his mentality?
You disappointing

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The only way I won’t believe that @Uncouth Savage and @Billy Ocean arent the same person is if one one of the mods confirm it and/or I see them both in here at the same time.

Go a few pages back. We posting back to back together.
Go in HUNDREDS of other threads.
We are many times in the very same thread.

How can you guys expect to comprehend agents and cointelpro if something so simple baffles yall?

I am perplexed in how silly and foolish yall are

It is shocking to be honest

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your racist CAC grandfather would be ashamed of you with how much you're riding a black man's dikk :patrice:

Why yall so mad at him?

Do you not work for a secretive agency?
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Are you not an agency man?

I said enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Peep how these anti-black American clowns @Billy Ocean and his alts @Uncouth Savage @SupaDupaCool got cacs under their wings as attack dogs (@mobbinfms). So called black men joining with cacs to talk down and disrespect black americans

Now you straight up mentioned me, we can get to business

Did you not operate in an undercover capacity on thecoli for YEARS?

@Pazzy you were dapping a LITERAL ADMITTED undacover agent
ask him

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Now you straight up mentioned me, we can get to business

Did you not operate in an undercover capacity on thecoli for YEARS?
You're defending and willing to die on a hill over a cac. You looking funny in the light breh :patrice:

I was going to give you credit as not being @Billy Ocean alt since he's so fukking stupid and low iq. You can at least formulate coherent sentences and have a grasp on sophisticated jargon. But you looking funny right now bruh. The timing is weird between ya'll post and EVERY thread @Billy Ocean is getting clowned you run to his aid.

make it make sense. Why do you defend @Billy Ocean so much? what is your relationship with him.

Ironically, both of ya'll (or just you cause you could be his alt) llive in NY :jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.