Birdman is CLEARLY running a gay sex trafficking operation, but that Rich Gang "Lifestyle" knocks

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
@ 1:46 that's that "my son getting fukked in the ass by a 50 year old man but it's cool though" look on his mothers face.

And this nikka young thug is the nastiest...grimiest...filthiest looking person I have ever seen...if this nikka was to smear shyt all over himself you probably wouldn't even be able to tell...

At this point baby is just a Babylon pimp with a carriage full of harem boys he keep for his and others entertainment...

I can only imagine the shyt his bodyguards seen on that plane...

They have the nerve to have women in the video with them...but gave so little of a fukk about perpetrating that hetero life that one of them chicks look like young dro in a wig

That isn't young dro in a wig is it?

:dead:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
wait hold up are these rappers out of the closet already? I know i've been busy and not keeping up but its blatant now on video? Good lord

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
only good part of the song is the hook beat and RHQ's part. Thug cant rap for shyt

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I hate the song but only played the vid to see what he was wearing and my phone has the volume up but no sound played

:blessed:
It knows :yes:

msa13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ 1:46 that's that "my son getting fukked in the ass by a 50 year old man but it's cool though" look on his mothers face.

And this nikka young thug is the nastiest...grimiest...filthiest looking person I have ever seen...if this nikka was to smear shyt all over himself you probably wouldn't even be able to tell...

At this point baby is just a Babylon pimp with a carriage full of harem boys he keep for his and others entertainment...

I can only imagine the shyt his bodyguards seen on that plane...

They have the nerve to have women in the video with them...but gave so little of a fukk about perpetrating that hetero life that one of them chicks look like young dro in a wig

That isn't young dro in a wig is it?
Got damn are you fukkin kiddin me with this shyt?:deadrose: