Birdman Says Nas “Hip Hop Is Dead” Inspired Him

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: goat display of ignorance ever

This shyt was beyond ignorance, it's just stupidity, lol. Nas is from Queensbridge Houses, he probably has more friends that he was running with that are IN the feds than in the free world. Jeezy picked the wrong one, haha, which is probably why he eventually ended up apologizing and becoming tight with Nas. He let them Jay-z diss records and Belly make him think somethin was sweet I guess, lol

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was beyond ignorance, it's just stupidity, lol. Nas is from Queensbridge Houses, he probably has more friends that he was running with that are IN the feds than in the free world. Jeezy picked the wrong one, haha, which is probably why he eventually ended up apologizing and becoming tight with Nas. He let them Jay-z diss records and Belly make him think somethin was sweet I guess, lol
Nas a tough guy now? Lol. Picked the wrong one. Yall funny. nas ain't even dead yet and the duck tales coming

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas a tough guy now? Lol. Picked the wrong one. Yall funny. nas ain't even dead yet and the duck tales coming
I said the Feds shyt, "how many homies he got in the Feds?!?!" He picked the wrong guy to say that to is what I'm saying, lol, most of Nas's homies he came up with are probably in prison, or were and got out. Nas been a filthy rich star for a while now, why would he need to be a tough guy? But if you ask around you'll hear stories about him, he aint a sucka in the least, let the pistol pop and all that shyt yall love to hear about

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Birdman has always saluted Nas. Lil Wayne not so much, lol, probably because he's such a Jay-z lover, he probably still mad at Nas for whoopin his hero's ass.
Nas ended up on Carter 4 tho. Bodied it too. And Wayne ended up on Distant Relatives. Wayne also said he went back to Illmatic and listened to it a lot in jail and realized how crazy it was.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
only Nas can make an album called HHID and it ends up being complete mid
:mjcry:

Last edited: