Birdman w/ Angie Martinez (4/22/2016) speaks on Farrakhan, Wayne, Ms Gladys, 50, Uncle Murda

ReasonableMatic

Daps

• Being locked up at 16
  • Minister Farrakhan goin to his home
  • His mother dying at 2 years old
  • Living in a boys home
  • Living in Canada
  • Having a hatred for suits, but wearing it for Wayne :mjlol:
  • Being infatuated with walking around with millions of dollars
  • Sleeping with guns in his bedroom
  • NY artists that he likes (50, Uncle Murda, Maino)
  • His Favourite song right now 50 - I'm the Man
Angie putting too much Respeck on his name as usual

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
bookmarked for inspiration

never knew stunna lived in canada. always thought birds flew south. birdman is legendary inspiration you guys haters

:mjcry: ms gladys

:feedme:rich gang

:smugdraper: the ocean... 'spacific that is

:dahell: DJ Envy???

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
"30 mill deal w/ Universal @ age 17-18" :comeon:

Whats w/ them Cash Money cats lying about their ages? Been happening for years. I doubt its that uncommon in the entertainment business but so openly & obviously non-factuallly?

I've said it before & i'll say it again - reason why CM had so much success was becuz they were the industry's answer to No Limit. They had full backing of Universal to capture the market that P came up off after he did it indie & w/ Priority. That's why they've been eating.

Also, like usually, know that Nicki/Drake/Young Thug & all arent really found by him or his artists. They're only "developed" by him, in other words taken under his brand. This is so common in the biz tho & always been.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
"30 mill deal w/ Universal @ age 17-18" :comeon:

Whats w/ them Cash Money cats lying about their ages? Been happening for years. I doubt its that uncommon in the entertainment business but so openly & obviously non-factuallly?

I've said it before & i'll say it again - reason why CM had so much success was becuz they were the industry's answer to No Limit. They had full backing of Universal to capture the market that P came up off after he did it indie & w/ Priority. That's why they've been eating.

Also, like usually, know that Nicki/Drake/Young Thug & all arent really found by him or his artists. They're only "developed" by him, in other words taken under his brand. This is so common in the biz tho & always been.
Most brehs dont remember when Wayne caught tht case in Fulton county the mugshot had him listed as 28, versus the 23/24 year old phenom shyt they was tryin to push so heavy...

Sidenote... Remember when Wayne was pushin his rock album he talked about how he grew up skateboarding and listenin to Kurt Cobain :dead:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He mentioned in this interview that he's 47, which more than likely means he's really like 51...but for arguments sake let's say he's 47, he expects us to believe he signed his 30 million dollar rap deal almost 30 years ago? :lolbron: