Birds on twitter "how do you fumble Nia Long"

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Its just like with Beyonce, Hov cheated on p*ssy he been beat every which way since the early 2000s. He didn't cheat on 02' Bey
True although Beyonce was far closer to her prime when it happened. Sadly he probably just got tired of fukking her women often times get tired of fukking the same dude also.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Everyone approaching this all wrong

If Nia Long can get cheated on then these chicks with no redeeming qualities should be shook lol
They already been shook since Hov dog walked Bey.

There’s no woman on this planet that doesn’t have to compete. Nia just found out :sas2:

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
They aren’t married so I don’t really consider this infidelity. Sorry, no disrespect to people who think a long term boyfriend or girlfriend is the same as a spouse - but it ain’t!

Anyway, people cheat because of 1) the thrill and 2) the way the other person they are cheating with makes them feel.

They may love their spouse and have no intentions of leaving them. But the feelings they have when with their lover cannot be replicated by the spouse. If they could, they wouldn’t be cheating. Either the spouse is refusing to meet those needs, doesn’t know how to, or just doesn’t feel like it. Yes, the “victim” being cheated on has some culpability because 9/10 they know their partners needs are not being met.

People need to grow up and stop thinking that people in a marriage are invisible to everyone else and that being married means their needs are met like a check box.

And I don’t feel sorry for Nia Long she comes across as arrogant and birdish.

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
Well, she seems like a decent woman. Never heard anything bad about her and she's been in the industry for many years. She's not overly explicit when it comes to her appearance either.

Yes some women do like men who sure interest early on, but that isn't to say those men wouldn't cheat as well. Love is a gamble 🎰

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
No person is above being cheated on especially celebrities

At 51 Nia is focus on the kids and homie like:what::why: when can I get ass u know I’m a horny nikka

And boom he found his Monica Lewinsky at work that gave him the p*ssy and head he was craving from his fiancé