@biscuitsnbangers...Care to Explain This Post You Made About "Working Around nikkas" Off The Coli?

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can't even spell minimum wage LOL bum ass thirsty loser telling lies still bitter I dodged you

And I only PMed you to tell you I wasn't a waitress yet your weirdo ass kept trying to drag the convo on after months, keep fronting for these coli daps tho weirdo.

Edit: proof again, that two messages was you replying to a post of mine in my PMS still trying to be a weirdo after being ignored for months

wFdOK1r.jpg

PQxpREe.jpg

PTMwJsI.jpg

MZw9XzG.jpg

Even posters knew You was weirdo Simpin me before you changed your name and negged you for it

Starski commented: (Go back to simpin buistucnbangers hoe) Post #15715233

You a psychotic E-stalker mad I never gave you the time of day outside that short convo we had 2 years ago

Níggas weird outchea:pachaha:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You can't even spell minimum wage LOL bum ass thirsty loser telling lies still bitter I dodged you

And I only PMed you to tell you I wasn't a waitress yet your weirdo ass kept trying to drag the convo on after months, keep fronting for these coli daps tho weirdo.

Edit: proof again, that two messages was you replying to a post of mine in my PMS still trying to be a weirdo after being ignored for months

wFdOK1r.jpg

PQxpREe.jpg

PTMwJsI.jpg

MZw9XzG.jpg

Even posters knew You was weirdo Simpin me before you changed your name and negged you for it

Starski commented: (Go back to simpin buistucnbangers hoe) Post #15715233

You a psychotic E-stalker mad I never gave you the time of day outside that short convo we had 2 years ago

Some y’all nikkas be going out terrible smh.