Bitcoin (BTC) now priced at $9,082.46

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you're planning to just hold them then yeah, thats the probably simplest way to start. With coinbase however, you only have access to bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.

Appreciate it breh. Now when it comes to the market, mining, etc. is there a link to get started with all that information or am I simply good just stashing what I buy in my wallet and that plays the market on it's own?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
IM CURRENTLY HOLDING 1 COIN .. IN JULY, THE PRICE BRIEFLY FELL TO $1,800 AND I WAS GOING TO BUY ANOTHER ONE, BUT DIDNT HAVE MONEY IN MY GEMINI ACCOUNT..I MADE AN INSTANT WIRE TRANSFER BUT IT WAS A FRIDAY AND THE TRANSFER DIDNT GO THROUGH UNTIL MONDAY SMFH....ON THATMONDAY, BITCOIN WENT UP 400 BUX UP TO $2,200 AND MY DUMBASS PASSED.....

IM ALSO HOLDING 14 ETHEREUMS THO $$$$

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
In the last 7 days

Power ledger went from 25 cents to 80 cents, $500 invested on 11/18 would be $1600 today

Substratum went from 15 cents to 34 cents, $500 invested on 11/22 is $1130 today

Quantstamp from 6 cents to 18 cents, $500 invested on 11/21 is $1500 today

Bitcoin $500 on 11/18 would be $630 today

Ethereum $500 11/18 would be $690 today

of course confido $500 11/18 would be $1 today:russ:
but you have to research

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don’t get why people say this. That’s like asking, if it’s too late to get in on the stock market, or is it too late to get in on Vegas. Get in

no bruh it’s not too late

I got in August and made money. If u want it you'd research it and get it
Good to know, so since you brehs have your leg up in the Bitcoin game already, what are the most helpful resources? This isn't me asking for anyone to cook me a meal, but just show me how to fish and I'll take it from there. Reps on deck of course.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Keep thinking this shyt can't go higher/gonna bust any day now
:ohhh:

Early investors won

Meadz

All Star
Daps
Appreciate it breh. Now when it comes to the market, mining, etc. is there a link to get started with all that information or am I simply good just stashing what I buy in my wallet and that plays the market on it's own?
I personally don't bother with mining as I don't have the resources for it and its really not an even playing field. I know this doesn't sound helpful but you could probably get a ton more info about mining on reddit. I'm doing to later and just playing the market.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
We're going to create a thread each time this happens? It's value fluctuates by the second. Goldman Sachs could put out something tomorrow or China could axe any crypto support and the value could tank.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you're planning to just hold them then yeah, thats the probably simplest way to start. With coinbase however, you only have access to bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.

And it takes a week for it to go through. Research how to buy other coins. I've been asking on here how to buy the smaller coins, but have gotten no help.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Unfortunately I'm new to the game myself despite having heard about it for a long time. To those who think it's too late, it's not. It's all about taking the risk and being smart about it. I threw in $250 earlier this month and up nearly $70 right now. Also purchased 2 litecoins a bit before that and up on that also. It's not much and not like the brehs who made thousands in here but it's still something. Had some extra throw away money and said fukk it let me try. It never hurts and if you see it go down and you lose, it don't matter because you can either cash out if you feel stressed or not even worry about it because you were gonna spend the money on bullshyt anyways. I recommend that everyone look into this and invest whatever you can. They've given us a new way to make our money grow. All the sheep standing in line all night and buying these soon to be outdated tv's should've been up on this bitcoin game. Don't miss out.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Unfortunately I'm new to the game myself despite having heard about it for a long time. To those who think it's too late, it's not. It's all about taking the risk and being smart about it. I threw in $250 earlier this month and up nearly $70 right now. Also purchased 2 litecoins a bit before that and up on that also. It's not much and not like the brehs who made thousands in here but it's still something. Had some extra throw away money and said fukk it let me try. It never hurts and if you see it go down and you lose, it don't matter because you can either cash out if you feel stressed or not even worry about it because you were gonna spend the money on bullshyt anyways. I recommend that everyone look into this and invest whatever you can. They've given us a new way to make our money grow. All the sheep standing in line all night and buying these soon to be outdated tv's should've been up on this bitcoin game. Don't miss out.

Or it could amount to nothing at all. Don't put in what you can't afford to lose.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyone ever heard of litecoin? It is currently ay 89 according to coinbase. I have only 7 US dollars worth of BTC. At one point I had 1 whole coin but traded it on Paxful. I am trying to find a cryptocurrency that is relatively low currently.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
anyone ever heard of litecoin? It is currently ay 89 according to coinbase. I have only 7 US dollars worth of BTC. At one point I had 1 whole coin but traded it on Paxful. I am trying to find a cryptocurrency that is relatively low currently.
It's been up over 2000% this year. Don't know much about it but you ain't getting those type of returns anywhere these days.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
We're going to create a thread each time this happens? It's value fluctuates by the second. Goldman Sachs could put out something tomorrow or China could axe any crypto support and the value could tank.
We just want to encourage other black people to get this easy money. youre acting like we get a commision if you buy bitcoin, we're just trying to help
And it takes a week for it to go through. Research how to buy other coins. I've been asking on here how to buy the smaller coins, but have gotten no help.
Ive outlined this multiple times in the other thread.

• Buy bitcoin on coinbase/gdax/gemini
  • Coinbase has instant purchase option with ctedit or debit card for 4% fee versus 1.25% for 1week wait for bank transfer, gdax has same day wire transfer
  • Make an account on bittrex and binance and maybe cryptopia, bittrex has the most trading pairs, but cryptopia and especially binance have alot of the new coins/icos that are low market cap and can easily pump 2x or 3x in 72 hours
  • Transfer your ethereum or bitcoin from coinbase to bianance/bitterex, eth to eth address ONLY, btc to btc address ONLY
  • DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
  • Trade your eth/bitcoin for new coins on biance/bittrex
  • Profit or lose it all or whatever
  • Trade profits back into bitcoin
  • Transfer profits into crypto wallet like coinomi or mycellium or ledger nano

• This is all in the bitcoin $200 thread if anyone needs help Bitcoin 200$