Bitter Dykes Who Hate Men

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Have you ever had a run in with a bitter dyke that gave you an attitude for no reason? Last Fall for a class project I went around campus asking people if they lived in campus housing or not. All I needed was a simple yes or no answer.

The vast majority of people had no problem answering and me going about my day. But I got to a table with two chicks sitting, and all I said was "Excuse me". One of them was about to say something, and the other a fat ugly dyke chick interrupts her and tells me no that they are talking and how I'm being rude and disrespectful.

They weren't doing shyt and wasn't even talking when I approached them. I'm being completely respectful and I said "can I just ask you one quick question for a class project".. the girl that's with her is saying "sure, I can answer a question" but nah the fat dyke chick comes in and interrupts again "No we can't, we are talking and are busy" something along the lines of that.

It ain't even phase me. I was just like "wtf? What did U do to you?" in my mind and kept it moving. Bitter Dyke bytches that are jealous of men because they aren't a man. :mjlol:

I've also had dykes literally snatch up their girl cause I was looking at her. :mjlol:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
im still convinced that dykes are salty hoes that want dikk but dont get none :yeshrug:
say you dont want dikk but go home and be on some
giphy.gif

brehettes :heh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt that fukks me up is why
emulate the very thing that disgust you?
bytch you wearing draws with dikk holes
but still gotta pull em down and squat to pee.
them mentally ill bytches be killing me dressed
like 2000 era dipset at the club.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
A lot of the ones that are bitter were most likely dogged out by men. Or they had a catastrophic event as a child or teenager that caused them to hate men.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The psychology behind it is that when a dyke has sex with her girlfriend she can never truly "possess" another woman, i.e. penetration/ ejaculation/ filling her up with seed, so she knows subconsciously that she can never truly own her lover like a man can, and this is a constant source of depression for her, it has nothing to do with getting dogged out herself :manny: