Bizarre Gets Fighting Fit As Fans Celebrate Rapper’s Dramatic Weight Loss

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
bizarre-gets-fighting-fit-as-fans-celebrate-rappers-dramatic-weight-loss-1200x675.jpg

“Bizarre looks to be in great shape after shedding a ton of weight, and he’s now showing off at least a portion of how he did it.

The D12 rapper took to Instagram on Monday (November 6) to show off his boxing skills as he noted he was getting back into the sport. “Day 1 .. back at it . Never get up I got your back,” he captioned the post.

In the comments, fans celebrated his major weight-loss and commended him for embarking on a journey to a better life. “Lookin good bro,” someone wrote with a fire emoji. “You’re only gonna get better from here.”

Another person wrote: “Looking in great shape Biz,” while a third person commented: “You really look great! I definitely see the weight loss Family!”

You can view the post as well as another look at his new physique below:

It’s great to see Bizarre in such great health, especially after suffering a transient ischemic attack (TIA) – a temporary period of symptoms similar to those of a stroke — in 2021.

Less than a week later, Bizarre — who came up alongside Eminem in the early 2000s — shared an Instagram photo of himself posted up at the studio and thanked his fans for their support.

“I’m back … thanks for all love y’all,” he captioned the post. “Back in the studio doing what I love to do I Heizenburr Dm for features.”

Bizarre has maintained a relatively low profile since releasing his solo album Rufus in 2019. During an interview with HipHopDX that year, he spoke about his struggles with his health, food and weight.

“I was always a little guy who had asthma all the way up until I was like maybe 14,” he said at the time. “Then I had a doctor put me on steroids for the asthma. That kind of made me gain weight. But through my adult years, I’ve basically been through the same thing that you’ve been talking about up or down, you know what I’m saying?”

https://hiphopdx.com/news/bizarre-dramatic-weight-loss