Bizzy Bone Clarifies Not Apologizing To Juicy J (how would you react? poll inside)

How would you react??

• Total voters

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
“Suck my dikk” is fighting words. I don’t know where y’all get this memo that you magically tolerate disrespect when you get older lol.

Not sure where y’all from and how y’all were raised, but certain shyt you can’t just say to a man and not expect violence immediately. 14, 44, 64. Don’t matter.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
“Suck my dikk” is fighting words. I don’t know where y’all get this memo that you magically tolerate disrespect when you get older lol.

Not sure where y’all from and how y’all were raised, but certain shyt you can’t just say to a man and not expect violence immediately. 14, 44, 64. Don’t matter.

This is why I endorse Bizzy’s response

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This is why I endorse Bizzy’s response
Nah he should have snuffed him. He suppose to be crazy right? nikka so crazy a nikka told him to suck his dikk and he ain’t do nothing:pachaha:

nikka tell you suck his dikk, he ready to get it popping. He ain’t waiting no make no fukking diss track.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

He started talking shyt first.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps

Guaranteed if he let that slide there would be a gang of posters saying how Jusse J told Bizzy SMD and he ain't do shyt and he got punked yadda yadda, Bizzy says in the live shyt talking is fair game but everybody knows what saying that means and his response shouldn't be a surprise.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

I was speaking on Bizzys flagrant action, not the reaction

However, at 40, you should have acquired enough assets and value that you aint willing to throw it away over a bum talking wreckless

But some men will forever be slaves to their emotions

Now when someone throws something at you or threatens violence, thats a different scenario