BIZZY BONE On Writing His Verse On PAC & BIGGIE Songs, Never Thought About CRUCIAL CONFLICT

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Bone had beef with Three 6? *late pass*

I just watched this video where DJ Paul is asked about it:

also another interview on it

DJ Paul recently reflected on Three 6 Mafiaā€™s alleged 1990s beef with Bone thugs-n-harmony. During a conversation on Blurred Cultureā€™s Live With Steve Lobel, the Memphis-rapper explained that the conflict was a ā€œmisunderstandingā€ based off of each group having similar styles.

ā€œIt wasnā€™t a real beef,ā€ DJ Paul says. ā€œIt was more of a misunderstanding because we was rapping about triple six, devil shyt, and tongue twisting over slow beats. We had been doing that since 1989 and then all of a sudden when Bone came outā€”I think it was 1993ā€¦ We didnā€™t know the Faces Of Death album because it was their underground stuff. Just like they probably didnā€™t know our underground stuff. When they came out with ā€œThuggish Ruggish Boneā€ and all of that stuff and we hear somebody kind of on our same style: Faces Of Death, redrum, muder, 6-6-6, tongue twisting. We were like, ā€˜Damn these dudes done stole our style!ā€™ [Laughs] Thatā€™s why we got mad about it. We ran into each other a couple of times and there was a push or something. But there was never no fight or nothing like that.ā€

DJ Paul also explained that while the conflict stemmed from a misunderstanding, the two groups eventually squashed the alleged beef.

ā€œAfter a while we became cool,ā€ he says. ā€œOur first song was with Krayzie Bone on Project Patā€™s Ghetty Green album maybe in 1997 [or] 1998 or something like that. Weā€™ve been cool ever since then. Weā€™re actually talking about doing a tour together soon. We did some shows together. They was fun as fukk. We had a blast with Bone.ā€

Krazyzie Bone Explains Three 6 Mafia Beef
DX spoke with Krayzie Bone in 2013 about Bone Thugsā€™ conflict with Three 6 Mafia. During the conversation, Krayzie said that Bone first became aware of the tension through fan mail.

ā€œThe whole beef with Three 6, that was something I really never even understood,ā€ Krayzie said. ā€œWhat was the beef about? From what I hear, it all started when we was reading fan mail back in the day. We went to the office at Ruthless Records and opened up the fan mailā€¦ I had read it and some chick from Memphis was telling me, ā€˜Thereā€™s this group out here. They made an album thatā€™s on the radio and they dissinā€™ yā€™all, saying that yā€™all stole they styleā€¦ They call themselves Three 6 Mafia.ā€™

ā€œSo we heard about it, and one time we had a show in Memphis. And we was getting ready to walk into the show and we heard somebody scream out, ā€˜Thuggish ruggish bustas!ā€™ We turned around, and we was like ā€˜What?ā€™ We ready to run down there. Our security was telling us, ā€˜Yā€™all getting ready to go on stage and do a show and get paid. They in the parking lot. Letā€™s keep going and get this money.ā€™

ā€œI really didnā€™t understand what the beef was until I talked to somebody on the phone one day. It was a conference call with Relativity Records or Live Records or something. And they was like, ā€˜We just want yā€™all know to know it ainā€™t no beef, it ainā€™t no nothing.ā€™ All that stuff was stupid. We was young. Everybody was youngā€¦ So when the opportunity came to work with Gangsta Boo, I was like, ā€˜Man, letā€™s make it happen. Letā€™s squash some of this beef thatā€™s out there. Letā€™s do this. Itā€™s about business, for real.ā€™ā€

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
bone and 3-6 had some tension, but they evidently squashed it since krayzie was on project pat's album and gangsta boo was on thug mentality 99...dj paul was in the krayzie bone/lil jon "i don't give a fukk" video too