Blac Youngsta - Birthday (Young Dolph diss)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not sure if someone mentioned it already, but somewhere in the second verse he clearly says something about Dolph shooting his own truck up on some publicity shyt. Don't know if it's true or not, but I haven't seen anyone mention it in the the thread. For most of the song, it seems like he is implicating himself and alluding that he did have something to do with it, but then he says the nikka in some publicity shyt. Like I said, I don't know what the fukk is really going on.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if someone mentioned it already, but somewhere in the second verse he clearly says something about Dolph shooting his own truck up on some publicity shyt. Don't know if it's true or not, but I haven't seen anyone mention it in the the thread. For most of the song, it seems like he is implicating himself and alluding that he did have something to do with it, but then he says the nikka in some publicity shyt. Like I said, I don't know what the fukk is really going on.

I fukk with youngsta just as much I fukk with Dolph but he's reaching wth the Dolph shooting his own car bs

Spend 300,000 to bulletproof your car to shoot it for publicity :dahell:

Wouldn't it have been smarter to not Bulletproof the car at all and shoot than to get Bulletproof it and shoot it

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
It's crazy that this dude actually tried to kill Dolph. Like, nikka, you risked it all over rap beef. Where the fukk are your homies? Let them do it or let them nikkas talk you off the edge.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
:dead:

Prosecutor listening to this shyt like

tumblr_ny11d2SPro1sjw5kwo1_400.gif

Last edited: