🎨"Black As A Spade" 30x40 Mixed Media on Wood

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
"Black As A Spade" 30x40 Mixed Media On Wood
(Oil Stick, Spray Paint, Crayon, Papier Collage)

20240116-001507.jpg

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
I'd pay good money to see @Thick_Necc_Jenkins make something completely normal for once.

You ever paint any waterfalls or café lobbies?
:unimpressed:NOPE....but I will paint an organic of the Gods in a New Orleans Jazz lounge tho in the Qtrs

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:

When did you finish this? What else are you working on? And will this be in the gallery???
I did it today. Start to finish. It took me longer to build the panel than to paint on it.

It will be eventually. I left a gallery this year and moved into a new gallery. So I got 10 pieces to lace her with.

Also this gallery is gonna try and get me a HBCU Museum show...my 1st museum show.

stellarstella

Makes me wonder how I keep from going under
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Jungle - Marin City
I did it today. Start to finish. It took me longer to build the panel than to paint on it.

It will be eventually. I left a gallery this year and moved into a new gallery. So I got 10 pieces to lace her with.

Also this gallery is gonna try and get me a HBCU Museum show...my 1st museum show.

I know about the new gallery, I think. It was me you told… the initials are SJ, right? Same name as me lol.

Also that’s dope! Keep me posted. I have an art professor pushing me to get my stuff in a gallery…

Happy for you breh! :salute: