Black Brits come out with Black Pound Day - cacs thus mad

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
White people don't want us to have anything of our own. As long as they feel we "need" them, they feel like they maintain control of us.

The possibilty of black people building anything that resembles self sufficiency scares the shyt out of them.

And it all lies in the fear that if black people somehow rose to power that we would have payback/revenge in mind for all the terrible things they've done to us.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Of course they would be mad. :heh: They hate when they're not at the centre of our existence and can't control us. They take umbrage at the idea of black people having any kind of independent thought, self governance and making moves that doesn't benefit or concern them. Typical slavemaster mentality.

They like to claim we're lazy and haven't built anything unlike the Asians in Britain, but they're so against us building a black economic base. When they feel like they're losing their grip they come out with shaming tactics and bullshyt statements about "division" and "segregation" when they practice it all day long.

The only thing I disagree with is making it about one day. No point in doing that if we're just gonna go back to spending money with other groups tomorrow, but it's a start.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
White people don't want us to have anything of our own. As long as they feel we "need" them, they feel like they maintain control of us.

The possibilty of black people building anything that resembles self sufficiency scares the shyt out of them.

And it all lies in the fear that if black people somehow rose to power that we would have payback/revenge in mind for all the terrible things they've done to us.

Deep down they know they deserve it even though most black people aren't thinking about "revenge". In cacs minds they think: stable black family unit + economic power + political power = mass slaughter and enslavement of cacs. :mjlol::comeon:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Cacs are funny.

Always some BS to anything positive black stuff.

Police brutality? Talk about some cac that got killed by police and instead of noticing there's a systemic problem with cops, they cry about that cac not having BLM protest when their own cac community completely ignores it. Just to keep the status quo.

Black economic positivity? Ignore Tulsa and countless similar destruction of black success, banks and government denying black business owners loans and any capital to do shyt. Black business having a white face to get anywhere. All countless BS situations.

They'll always get offended, ignore.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully these comments make all black people spend all or at least majority of our money with black owned businesses

More black people need to open businesses tho. We need to get to a point we don’t have to shop outside the black community for ANYTHING

I got a CBD and health supplement line I’m bout to launch along with a few other things.

Like right now I’m looking for a tv, and all I can think of is Target or Walmart. We need a black owned equivalent for stuff like this.

Black owned supermarket chains would be :banderas: especially when we get them all over

I make it a point to support black business. I been on that but seeing these racist comments mad at black people for wanting to support black business got me even more ready to completely stop spending on non black businesses.