Black chick Goals and Achievements 2019

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Hey ladies!

What have you been working on and accomplishing this season? Share out and celebrate it and inspire others!:wub:

Credit is now in the 700s:blessed:
Got a grant and making enough to live without a roommate. Moving out soon!:blessed:

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Great thread

I’m presently doing good on one of my main goals which was sorting out my dry scalp issues. Sounds quite irrelevant but I actually feel a more fluid movement of thought now my scalp and hair roots are healthier.

Im working on launching my cross continental youth project between London and The Gambia.

Creating some new recipes at home for the family, creative ways to get the children to eat a high nutritional content diet.

Increase my income by 50%

More Kizomba lessons

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, I already have achieved one of my goals which were to have a stable job in 2019. And I'm salaried decently for one person.

Now my goals are to learn to budget, cook at home/meal prep with the exception of breakfast at work (Who doesn't love hot oatmeal?)

I'm also working on eating healthier and exercising more. (even lost 10 lbs as a result)

I also want to move out - But at the same time, my grams is getting up in age and I feel if I do that, she may be more prone to accidents and danger like falling and she sleeps with a breathing machine...And I may end up regretting it.

I'm planning on resuming my studies for security+...But I feel I may get overwhelmed again? I'm not sure. Just working at a certain company and putting that on my resume does give me plenty of credentials I think. But I know I need at least a few certs to be considered credible.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A few months back I secured a management position in my field-such a blessing.

I’m out for the summer, but in the fall my ass is going to be back in them books with a mix of online and night classes.

My main goal I’m working towards right now is paying off the last 2 of my credit cards (I have 4). It Should take me another few months. Then my credit score should be damn near flawless.

To be honest.. I’m so used to focusing on achieving and goal setting that I’m slowing it down for a bit and focusing on my mental health. Spending more time reading, reflecting, seeing my therapist, and enjoying my own company.

Good luck to all of the ladies who are out here getting it and securing bags and happiness:salute:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Great thread

I’m presently doing good on one of my main goals which was sorting out my dry scalp issues. Sounds quite irrelevant but I actually feel a more fluid movement of thought now my scalp and hair roots are healthier.

Im working on launching my cross continental youth project between London and The Gambia.

Creating some new recipes at home for the family, creative ways to get the children to eat a high nutritional content diet.

Increase my income by 50%

More Kizomba lessons
So proud of you sis!!!!!!! I'm actually growing very interested in vegan soul food and maybe even doing a joint venture with a friend in the future...
Nutrition is so important and many of us have to relearn how to cook and prepare healthy food. This is awesome!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Well, I already have achieved one of my goals which were to have a stable job in 2019. And I'm salaried decently for one person.

Now my goals are to learn to budget, cook at home/meal prep with the exception of breakfast at work (Who doesn't love hot oatmeal?)

I'm also working on eating healthier and exercising more. (even lost 10 lbs as a result)

I also want to move out - But at the same time, my grams is getting up in age and I feel if I do that, she may be more prone to accidents and danger like falling and she sleeps with a breathing machine...And I may end up regretting it.

I'm planning on resuming my studies for security+...But I feel I may get overwhelmed again? I'm not sure. Just working at a certain company and putting that on my resume does give me plenty of credentials I think. But I know I need at least a few certs to be considered credible.
I feel you but you got this. I also meal prep especially during the summer. Girl I'm moving too. It's hard to give up that extra money but it's also been hard for me to date b/c I have a male roommate. And I'm ready for my own space. I can comfortably afford the spot I'm going to while waiting on the housing market to turn to a buyer's market.

Also good looking out on the certs babe. That's amazing!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
A few months back I secured a management position in my field-such a blessing.

I’m out for the summer, but in the fall my ass is going to be back in them books with a mix of online and night classes.

My main goal I’m working towards right now is paying off the last 2 of my credit cards (I have 4). It Should take me another few months. Then my credit score should be damn near flawless.

To be honest.. I’m so used to focusing on achieving and goal setting that I’m slowing it down for a bit and focusing on my mental health. Spending more time reading, reflecting, seeing my therapist, and enjoying my own company.

Good luck to all of the ladies who are out here getting it and securing bags and happiness:salute:
Yaaasssss make that money! But self care is very important. Stress kills. And sometimes it's the ways we deal with stress that kills. I've got like four credit cards too. I paid off one and then moved the money I paid on it to increase the payments on the others. This has been skyrocketing my credit. I try to keep pretty low balances too.

Let's get it!

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My main goals are self care including major weight loss back to my 2017 weight, which I can do but it will take some work-bought a bike and whatnot will resume swimming!

I am building a website for my businesss but thus far I have a few clients for my style and makeup consulting as a second source of income. I’m passing out my business cards and have an ig page dedicated to styles I wear and will post before and after a of my clients! Ladies if you are looking to change your look feel free to dm me or follow me on ig @jaystylesyou, I’m all ears and eyes and can give the Coli ladies a discount! S’all love!

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
1. Working on getting a 2nd cert by my birthday so I can move to a higher (paying) position in the fall, preferably at Amazon.

2. Continuing to learn about stocks/ increase my portfolio.

3. My credit score has jumped 30 points this year and I want it to keep going up so I've been paying more than the minimum on my 6 credit cards. Finally paid one off completely yesterday.

4. Continue my streak of losing 3lbs/yr.

2022 its gonna be over for you hoes!! :smile:

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
This thread is inspiring. 2019 started off terrible, but things are looking up now.

My goals for 2019 are/were:

Get my Masters degree- achieved

Buy a house

Become debt free (except mortgage)- paying my car off by end of year

Get back into fitness consistently- achieved

Continue to build emergency fund

Get back into other hobbies.

Achieve a better work-life balance.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I'm planning on going into semi-retirement in a few years, so the main thing for 2019 is just making sure I hit savings goals.