Black demographics of the uk

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh, some of the posters dreaming of going to Africa need to read this thread.

If you are an AA who had your African ancestors culture lost through slavery/time/integration, there is no 'home' for you to return in Africa. Of course I'm generalizing and their are small groups of Africans who don't give a fukk about the tribalism, but it is still a huge factor of African life for most.

Still, sad to see that most black people will simp for whites no matter their origins.
:dwillhuh:

I'm insulted, less than 10% of the africans taken to the Americas went to the USA, the majority went to South America. I'm from South America and share your pain

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
They can have a somali or horner musician/actor crush....but they dont. 8/10 have some swagged out nikka like Pharrell, Breezy, Trey Songz or Michael Early. Why not Ahmed?

The average Habesha phenotype looks closer to Pharrell, Breezy, Bow Wow than the average AA phenotype bro. :mjlol:

You truly over playing your hand as usual. I'll leave it at that

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Some Africans (like horners) don't marry out because they are trying to preserve their culture and ethnicity - in other words survival in a sea of sub - cultures/races. It really is a matter of integration, it's the traditional family that pushes it. It's oppressive for women in particular because they are pressured to stick to a certain breed of men (often dont stack up and arent particularly attracted to) when there is an ocean of other men whom could better suit up. Ultimately, it's a futile cause and they will be absorbed like others did into a label (Afram) youll get at these women with no trouble in due time lol.

Truly hate the word oppressive used on non-Western woman. People from Africa and especially Horn don’t oppress their women. They have certain standards they want their women to meet and usually it is in their best interest not out of spite. Woman from the Horn can marry anyone but their family has preferences just like anyone else. There is no honour killing or beating; oppressive is a loaded and unfair word,

But yea, on the real you are totally right, integration is just a matter of time. All my cousins married out so it going to happen; weight of numbers as they say

Metta

Rookie
Daps
Truly hate the word oppressive used on non-Western woman. People from Africa and especially Horn don’t oppress their women. They have certain standards they want their women to meet and usually it is in their best interest not out of spite. Woman from the Horn can marry anyone but their family has preferences just like anyone else. There is no honour killing or beating; oppressive is a loaded and unfair word,

But yea, on the real you are totally right, integration is just a matter of time. All my cousins married out so it going to happen; weight of numbers as they say
I consider threats of outcast and passive aggression/bullying to be oppressive, there doesnt have to be killing involved. Maybe it's not so prevalent amongst some. But cutting off all relations with the family member is still a occurrence.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The average Habesha phenotype looks closer to Pharrell, Breezy, Bow Wow than the average AA phenotype bro. :mjlol:

You truly over playing your hand as usual. I'll leave it at that
all 3 look completely different yet you tried to pin these AAs to Habesha? I look similar to Pharrell as my father is creole, you're saying I look closer to Habesha? Stoppit. :keefnah:

There is no average looking AA, there's 45 million of us, and more than half have white admixture, you think we have a look but we can look anywhere from Nigerian to half breed. LOL "average looking" LOL