Black dime piece shuns men who move back in with their parents at age 30, dude puts her in her place

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Dude KO'd the bird with a realistic perspective

There's nothing backwards about living with your parents while saving up. It's a smart move.

First off, you save a huge ton of money which would've been subtracted by utility bills/expenses.

Second, emotional support from your family.

Only in the United States, there's a huge pressure on age to live on our own.

Move out when you're financially prepared.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Living with your parents at 30+ is some loser sh*t, no matter how you slice it.
That's pride talking. People fall on hard times. nikkas would rather be homeless than take the L and live with relatives until you're back on your feet. If you fall on hard times, be thankful you have a place to land.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
That nikka is an idiot, ask him where his wife is :stopitslime:
:umad: You still live at home nikka?

I’m engaged with another baby on the way, my life is great. My ex wife is single, she had to move back in with her parents, and she’s mad just like you. I took an L but I bounced right back…

Last edited:

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Majority of women here who say that shyt are usually the same broads struggling to cover $1500/$2000 rent, car note, utilities and other basic shyt, but that part they leave out when they say they have their own place or live with a roommate …but when they meet men they want the nikka to help them out on a bill or usually try to move a nikka in real quick to help with their bills

Daps
He should not have moved out just to move into another apartment.......he setting himself up again.......these private companies on that bullshyt......it's a blessing to be to fall back to home if you trip. Stay until you have a plan, stay until you have triple insured the same shyt can't happen again.....

Daps
Majority of women here who say that shyt are usually the same broads struggling to cover $1500/$2000 rent, car note, utilities and other basic shyt, but that part they leave out when they say they have their own place or live with a roommate …but when they meet men they want the nikka to help them out on a bill or usually try to move a nikka in real quick to help with their bills
#rentsdue #I'llnatefortherightone :mjlit: