Black dude that got pushed in the water by his CAC friends and drowned is on the c00n wave..

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:francis: who raised these black folks that want to integrate into white society so badly???:snoop: I blame the parents... But thats just me. And these cacs need to be bought up on charges they never fukking do

he should pursue a civil suit against the white broad that pushed him. hopefully she comes from some money and she can make him whole.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When you see black moms forgiving the (black) killer of their black son, does that make them a "c00n" aswell?

Yes because the slave bibles that black people have been indoctrinated with teach that forgiveness bullshyt.

How do you expect white people to sleep at night knowing black people hate them? Don't teach them to read and write but make them go to church and preach about forgiveness and the glory land in hopes that they'll forgive and move on while accepting Jesus into their hearts.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
A crime was committed. He does not need to press charges, the prosecutor has ultimate authority on whether to prosecute or dismiss the case. So if the prosecutor is taking his concerns to heart more than the evident crime that was committed, then that fool is also learning that the system does not care about justice in his case either.

"The prosecutor assigned to the criminal case would listen to the victim's concerns in deciding whether to pursue prosecution. However, the ultimate decision on whether to prosecute or dismiss the case is up to the prosecutor."

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Dailymail is not a reputable news source…

They reported that an LSU player from that town murdered someone, and I know for a fact that didn’t happen…I can’t go any further because I’d don’t wanna lose my license over a HIPAA violation.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
A crime was committed. He does not need to press charges, the prosecutor has ultimate authority on whether to prosecute or dismiss the case. So if the prosecutor is taking his concerns to heart more than the evident crime that was committed, then that fool is also learning that the system does not care about justice in his case either.

"The prosecutor assigned to the criminal case would listen to the victim's concerns in deciding whether to pursue prosecution. However, the ultimate decision on whether to prosecute or dismiss the case is up to the prosecutor."
Oversimplification.

They can investigate, see if they uncover incriminating messages or something comes up in interrogation.

But short of something coming up, taking the matter to trial with the victim going on record saying that it was a joke he was aware of, isn't going to result in a successful conviction.