Black European History Thread

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
As I said in this thread right here, cacs have fukked up world history so much that if you try and point out how things don't make sense you look absolutely crazy. it takes more effort to correct a lie than to live in the truth, and that's how they get away with it.

Fair warning. This entire thread is gonna be crazy because not only does it not jive with the historical narrative which we've been given, but it makes little sense in the current status quo. Which is partly why I'm making the thread. If I can't make sense of it, maybe some of you guys can if I present everything which I know so far. That's what I'm gonna do here. Starting with this.

"Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased"-Benjamin Franklin in 1751, Founders Online: Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, 1751
Swarthy is an adjective dating back to the 1500s at the earliest, meaning "dark-colored, tawny," especially in reference to skin, being derived from swart, which in Old English means "black... being of a dark hue... The native Germanic word surviving in the Continental languages but displaced in English by black". So Swarth-y would be having the qualities of blackness or that of a dark hue.

As for Tawny it's clear that this was a lighter shade of black, which is to say "of or like the brownish-yellow of tanned leather." It comes from the french word Tanét, meaning "dark brown". As it transcends languages and the years go on it seems the true meaning keeps changing in favor of lighter and lighter definitions until we arrive at today and see it used more as a noun for a caucasian that was burning in the sun :mjlol: .

You're going to see this culture of colorism, which at one point was as prominent and relevant as racism, take root in Europe. I'm going to start with the clearest example seen in the words of the Queen of England, Henrietta Maria, when talking about her son Charles II.

"He is so ugly that I am ashamed of him... I will send you his portrait as soon as he is a little fairer, for at present he is so dark that I am ashamed of him." Brett, C. (1910). Early Days. In Charles II and His Court (pp. 1–2). book, Putnam. Charles II and his court : Brett, Cyril, 1882-1936 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Later on in the text on page 24, one of his potential suitors describes Charles II as
"tall for his age, with a beautiful head, black hair, swarthy complexion, and tolerable figure."Brett, C. (1910). Chapter II. In Charles II and His Court (pp. 24). book, Putnam. Charles II and his court : Brett, Cyril, 1882-1936 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
Then in another source, written for the purpose of examining the true nature of his death, a doctor named Norman Chevers wrote about the appearance of Charles in portraits, as well as that of his mother. Neither of which match well with the portraits we have today of either.
"Charles the Second appears to have borne little or no resemblance to either of his parents. In a large collection of good engravings from the portraits of the father, the mother, and the son, and of all the grand parents, which I possess, and from the comparison of many original paintings, I cannot trace the slightest family likeness except that both he had his mother had full dark eyes, and that, while the mother’s complexion was a fine brown (“a little touched,” when she was young, “with the green sickness”), the son’s was swarthy or muddy, or, as he, himself, called it “ foggy ."" Chevers, N. (1861). In An enquiry into the circumstances of the death of King Charles the Second, of England (pp. 4). book, London. An enquiry into the circumstances of the death of King Charles the Second, of England : Royal College of Physicians of London : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
"Charles the Second was, in the popular language of the day, a “ tall black man,” (his height was about five feet ten inches,) beautifully proportioned " Chevers, N. (1861). In An enquiry into the circumstances of the death of King Charles the Second, of England (pp. 5). book, London. An enquiry into the circumstances of the death of King Charles the Second, of England : Royal College of Physicians of London : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
On the next page is him being described by contemporaries as
"an illustrious exception to all the common rules of physiognomy; for, with a most saturnine harsh sort of countenance, he was both of a merry and merciful disposition."
Saturnine is yet another synonym for swarthy which in this context meant "dark in coloring and moody or mysterious."

In the History of England by Thomad Keightley, published in 1839, he is described as
"tall, his complexion was swarthy, his features harsh and repulsive ; but his manners were the most gay and affitble that could be conceived." Keightley, T. (1839). Chapter 17. In History of England (Vol. III, p. 220). story, Harvard. The history of England : Keightley, Thomas, 1789-1872 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
From the memoirs of John Macky, a scottish spy who lived during the 17th and 18th centuries:
"[his grandson is] very credulous, well shaped, [has a] black complexion, much like King Charles" -John Macky
So you would think he would look less like these

b3a35d119af287eef75497529a7f48bd.jpg

1de78287589c66f71db09026759e7ef8.jpg

And more like these

688ca6f2d7aeca8a5731c5d30937331d.jpg

RBV2ea8.png

B2iABa3.jpeg

This leads right into my next point. I'm quite certain of the fact that in most cases they just painted right over them under the guise of "restoration". The evidence comes from the fact that when a painting that has been painted over is put under an x-ray, the initial coat of paint is revealed, showing us the original picture. To show what this is supposed to look like without any fukkery, we're gonna look at this painting of who they say is "saint maurice" (probably someone super important, but whatever).

462e274d66f042285f29dd3c6912886b38022070.png

when you hit him with the x-ray.
bf9cae0e0a026dbec327e1e8efb1174cec944701.png

To be expected. Bro looks the same. Now let's do it to a painting of Johann I, Elector of Saxony.
45ca50b82e93cb42613e771f295e352b9e7b3e7a.png
34d8f60fbfbafb1a47c0856110dc37aba15d73d2.png

Oh? Notice how the shirt maintains it's color, but the pale face... not so pale no more. shyt's looking a lil different... When doing this it's not just for revealing darker shades, sometimes they'll do this to a painting and what's underneath is something entirely different. Like when they x-rayed one of goya's paintings only to find the brother of Napoleon Bonaparte, based on the uniform he wore and timeline of when he was in charge of spain.
dcc346f26c72528785bf43005b7dbba095c721ba

69818956cbb28f9803eaf0d0c4783df247e73525
d343865fd910476b286933286639955b092710fe.png

What's the first thing you notice? :sas2:

Next is Phillip II, son of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V

e5a2d1594792751b53e2123709f418f6a1e4c345.png
b41278d623387f72f53be4ae226202bb454b83cc

looks like a breh scouring the internet for cheapest places to buy minoxidil :pachaha:

Next we're doing a two for one with Martin Luther, the reformer of the Catholic Church and founder of Protestantism, as well as his wife Katharina.

f3b95cbd9dfad36329ad6e65b5e04436d53d39b3.png
8068e2b14b5a857b6578095676e68844e82a6699.png

d2a6f6b28f3cffe49bde2449e2647893c68fe034.png
2024c1fb9163f31485264abd36f325143b575a0a.png

:sas1:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Fun little rabbit hole I fell down a few years back. :mjlit:

Painting of the mummified body of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V by V. Palmaroli y González from the 1800s
E75if08.png

Now here's a portrait of an unidentified German/Flemish aristocrat from around 1540 (during his reign)
b9Afil0.jpeg

You see him wear that turban bullshyt and you're like wtf this is a european king, that can't be. But

GPmGMfC.jpeg

here's the white renditions of one of his ancestors wearing the same shyt and looking goofy as hell.

They use the Adoration of the Magi pictures to hide the actual figures under the alias of King Balzathar, while repainting everyone else white. Where you catch them slipping is when the white versions have the same poses or features as the fake ones.
ezAprKD.jpeg

mja7kd1.png

Here he is on the Incan King's list which used to be on display in the Larco Museum in Lima, Peru (as leader of Spain him and his successor in that regard, Phillip II, became King of the Incas following that conquest). If you can see the text, it says "Carlos Quintos" (Charles V). In the original the latest king Charles IV is clearly white or palish looking with his ancestors getting darker and darker as you go earlier in time.

ILjYexR.png

tI3Jk3a.png

This is "Portrait of an African" by jan mostaert, a known painter of the Habsburg family.

Charles_V_ducat.jpg

If he's black, and this black, that means his mom, his dad, his kids, their kids, etc were as well.

main-qimg-bc40740035d3c6f7cee9ce06fb6926a6-lq

This is a "Portrait of an African Slave Woman", completed in the 1580s by Annibale Carracci. He had a close connection to, and was the painter for the Dukes of Parma and other Italian houses, and even the Queen of Spain. It was hanging in the bedchamber of the wife of Phillip V, Elisabeth Farnese, who was the 4x great grandaughter of Margaret of Parma, illegitmate daughter of Charles V. Here's the comp with the white Margaret.

main-qimg-799cb2eccb9ee763022be066fe3d5a77-pjlq

it's like they took the left and nuked the black features, but the resemblance is still kinda there.

fGjXxxf.png

Margaret of Parma Stained Glass rendition.

6G6o0K7.png

his son phillip II

Yr9fTDl.png

Re7nbgj.jpeg

his aunt margaret of austria

kOGZosf.jpeg

other daughter joan of austria.

Just something to look into/think on :hubie: