BLACK EXCELLENCE: Moses West using machine to battle drought

Daps
Reppin
California
Black farmer out of Austin, TX using a machine that pulls H2O particles from the air, to produce water--inspired by the recent catastrophic events. Local news reported here (I am in Texas at the moment), but MAN it's fukkin hard finding more on it for some reason. But here is an older article. Gonna find more

Texas “Water Farmer” Points Cities to Pulling H2O From the Air

Daps
Reppin
California
:ohhh:@ dudes name being Moses

Bro that shyt tripped me out. Just got back from the gym, turned on News 25 and this was the first story, I had to rewind it multiple times with the DVR to make sure I wasn't trippin-this shyt is BOOMBASTIC mayne.

He saying he going to Puerto Rico during the Holidays to make sure they get clean water. I got it paused on my TV, Ima post this shyt to IG, and if need be then link my post here cause I don't know WHY there isn't more on this. And this story is today today, not like that article in the OP.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Where did this tech originate and why is it not being utilized more? Especially for situations like Puerto Rico

I believe maybe the patents existed a while back...:ld: So surprised the govt doesnt utilize and mass produce a machine on a terraforming scale and mass produce water...

But I guess all that lobbyist money would dry up.:lolbron: they would stop anyone from making shyt like that would fix world droughts and thirsty children worldwide.

Daps
Reppin
California
I believe maybe the patents existed a while back...:ld: So surprised the govt doesnt utilize and mass produce a machine on a terraforming scale and mass produce water...

But I guess all that lobbyist money would dry up.:lolbron: they would stop anyone from making shyt like that would fix world droughts and thirsty children worldwide.

shyt is allll the way ass backwards

website