Black Excellence x4 UPDATE: Brehette Gets Accepted to All 8 Ivy League Schools

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
In before the self hating and glass half empty folks come in here complaining about degrees being worthless, or quotas, or them possibly being Nigerian, or whatever excuse to brush those four brothers' accomplishments off as not worth discussion. THIS, is excellence, and it has substance. Not that other bullsh!t worrying about who's Black, and who can say what word, who's dating white chicks, and bedbucks and all that other worthless fluff. This is advancement something to be celebrated.
Wish I could rep

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Damn, crazy #BlackExcellence right here. :wow: Black boy fly

Great family to push all four of them to achieve great accolades. Massive respect to all the family members pushing the 4 of them to greatness. Mother and father gotta be mad proud right now :mjcry:

It would be cool if they all went to the same college

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:sas2:Odd that this thread is not getting a response
Of course, its not about pawgs, c00ns, bedwenches, hood fukkery, celeb gossip or other negative, divisive topics. Let any of em be with a white woman and this would be guaranteed plat :mjpls:
Anyways, :salute: to the brehs, AND theyre from the great Buckeye state :wow:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Holy shyt that's a super blessed family. Cotdamn, parents should've been in a cover of a magazine wielding gold medals. :mjgrin:
I :salute: the young brehs and pray they don't stray for the path of greatness built through their and their loved one's effort. May they always have the strenght to overcome and the heart to love and give to those that shall come after them.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Man, If I won a substantial lottery, after taking care of my immediate family, I'd set up a fund or trust for accomplished brothers and sisters just like these to cover their tuition. I'd stipulate a clause that they must put on another up and coming brother or sister and mentor them, and contribute to the fund a certain percentage upon obtaining employment for x years....work it some kind of way where it would be permanently funded. Definitely want kids like these to succeed without the burden of debt...
rep for you brother

#blackexcellence X4

may they continue to be blessed in their every thought and action