Black fiction authors hub :Support, authors of the coli free writing resources for aspiring writers

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So nikkas who aren't fukking with Black Panther cause two whites created it can rejoice.

There are Afrofuturist writers here on the coli. My comic is below as is @Blacksands

digital
DriveThruComics.com

Physical
Unbound Realms

A website where you can browse other black owned comics.

Welcome — Coming Soon

buy @Blacksands kids2kings Kids 2 Kings Official Store

If you are a black fiction author post your links and tag me I will post it in the op.

check out the brother @ORDER_66 's novel

The Origin Of Aaron Jackson (Volume 1)

FOR ALL ASPURING WRITERS CHECK OUT STORY BY ROBERT MCKEE (FREE LINK BELOW) And on writing by Steven king.

Last edited:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So nikkas who aren't fukking with Black Panther cause two whites created it can rejoice. I'm black. My comic is on sale. My publisher is black owned. Put your money where your mouth is. Support black comics.

Unbound Realms

Can't wait to get my copy in the mail...:obama:

Support Black Business ya'll...:ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:salute: You a real G my dude... I'm gonna support you in your endeavors...:salutenas: Whatever you need just holla at me.

EDIT: Oh I wanted to add for those that Don't know is I'm a novelist I got a Original Series out called The Origin of Aaron Jackson on sale at Itunes and amazon.com

Working on the comic book page by page and Gonna release a new Fantasy series Called Aetheon and K'nuba in the summer... Details in my SIGNATURE

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Good luck bro, art looks amazing. It it on comixology ?

We really need to stop using the word "support" when we talk about our businesses. It has people thinking theyre giving to a charity rather than purchasing something of value; and that creates the wrong set of customer expectations.