Black Fighters Don't Sell- Abel Sanchez

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

"They don't have a crowd pleasing style"
He thinks it's about trying to get GGG to duck Charlo. No matter what...the statement is racist and preposterous and of course it has to have a spotlight put on it.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

"They don't have a crowd pleasing style"
He thinks it's about trying to get GGG to duck Charlo. No matter what...the statement is racist and preposterous and of course it has to have a spotlight put on it.

they don´t sell because their style huh?

FloydMayweather105.jpg

to be serious though, what this fool was thinking...?

Spence, Thurman, Crawford, Porter, Charlo, Charlo, Andrade, Easter, Barrera, Dorticos, Joshua, Wilder, Jacobs, Stevenson, Jack, GRJ

all black fighters with entertaining styles, and it´s really just from the top off my head, there are a lot more

Sanchez can :camby:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
fukk uncle Juan, that man don't know what the hell he's talking about Fred lit his ass up the only thing he could do was act like a cac by deflecting questions then twisting them to make Fred out like a race baiter. This man ain't shyt he's like a little kid he loves to speak over people and shout and avoid questions inferring that he's in the right which he clearly is not. This man looked like a straight up ignorant racist c*nt that couldn't back up his ridiculous statement he was backtracking, contradicting and being a straight up hypocrite LOL he randomly mentions Deontae Wilder and other boxers as race baiters. Black Boxers should avoid getting trained by a man like this that is a semi-passive aggressive racist. I hope he suffers some type of injustice by cacs.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I didn't watch the video is he talking about all time or just current fighters? Either way it's a preposterous statement.
:mjlol:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if another angle to this too is to isolate Haymon, PBC, and Showtime. Remember when Golden Boy went at Haymon and lost, that paperwork leaked and a couple of Oscar's partners weren't simply talking slick, but were overt with their racism. So there were two negatives, one obvious racial animosity, two a competing company. Golden Boy is with HBO as is GGG and Abel Sanchez by default. Abel is riding for his hombres who aren't too fond of the mayates, and looking out for his fighter along with being loyal to the company that feeds him.

The way I see it, this is partly ducking, partly business, party racism.